what made you say FUCK YEA! today???

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Bolt spring clip, and two guide pins that need to be tapped out from the front. But I don't have a punch that has a concave end. I really don't want the punch to slip off the pin and gouge the paint. That shit is so soft.
I have to look, I might have a set of punches with concave tips. I know I have flat and pointed.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
After nearly 4 months, 6 bumper covers, 3 headlight assembly's, 2 fog light assemblies, multiple drivers wheel well liners, 2 undercarriage trays, and bypassing the headlamp washing system (hence the 6 bumper covers that were all incorrect), later and actually getting GM involved trying to source these parts, I got the Cadillac back this morning.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
This Checker Marathon wagon needs a brake bulb, but I was really excited to see it cruising.
1632934059091.png

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
After nearly 4 months, 6 bumper covers, 3 headlight assembly's, 2 fog light assemblies, multiple drivers wheel well liners, 2 undercarriage trays, and bypassing the headlamp washing system (hence the 6 bumper covers that were all incorrect), later and actually getting GM involved trying to source these parts, I got the Cadillac back this morning.
Jeeez. Sounds like it's about time!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
That’s the type of crowd where I’m not surprised someone has the ol leatherman handy for such a situation.

I shit you not that was my first thought. I stopped going to these events. I can't take it anymore.

I went 2 years ago and i swore 3 years before that I was done with going to those.

• Haha
Reactions: v6buicks and DanJ

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Yea... Damn thing dropped. Today is moving higher along with overall markets, and news of a Samsung and Microsoft deal for hololens from my understanding.

LOL, I thought I posted in the “What made you say FUCK today” thread not the Fuck yeah thread…

Yeah, I just completely forgot about it. Like you said a little comeback today…..needs a lot more days like today.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
LOL, I thought I posted in the “What made you say FUCK today” thread not the Fuck yeah thread…

Yeah, I just completely forgot about it. Like you said a little comeback today…..needs a lot more days like today.
I figured it was posted in the wrong thread. Lol. $MVIS needs the boost. Doesn't help when the entire market has been extremely volatile with uncertainty. The feds talk on the 14th and 15th if I'm not mistaken. So we should hear if any plans to end tapering soon rather than later and if and when they'll start the rate hike as well. So expect more volatility.

Reactions: Tight Lines

Thread Info