đź’¬ OT what made you say FUCK YEA! today???

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
View attachment 75381

Good score from the hospital today. I decided instead of wandering the halls while my kid is in his appointment, I'd hit the bathrooms and take the extra toilet paper to help offset the copay costs. 12 rolls today. Not bad.

You took TP from a hospital to offset your insurance co requiring you pay a co-pay?

1607017426725.gif

• Haha
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
View attachment 75381

Good score from the hospital today. I decided instead of wandering the halls while my kid is in his appointment, I'd hit the bathrooms and take the extra toilet paper to help offset the copay costs. 12 rolls today. Not bad.
And that's the good single-ply rough stuff. So when you get the beer shits from the Busch Light you can rub your ass raw cleaning it up, but it'll do a good job. The paper also works well as a 400 grit sandpaper substitute in case you need to smooth out some railings or something. ?

Reactions: Tight Lines

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Fireman worked your daily day?
Maintenance man here, 7th day worked so its double time day on top of the holiday rate for my 10hr shift. Plus paid for a callout after work at the same rate. Clocked in for 45 min and got paid for 4hrs on the callout.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Maintenance man here, 7th day worked so its double time day on top of the holiday rate for my 10hr shift. Plus paid for a callout after work at the same rate. Clocked in for 45 min and got paid for 4hrs on the callout.
Chgo Fireman get a daily day like once a month. If they are picked to work that day, its like $2500 for the one 24hr shift.

Reactions: Smokinhot

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
From the bathroom window of my parent's house in Lisle, you can get a rare glimpse of the neighbor's 1968 GTO convertible begging for another ride. The car has a unique history. The current owner is actually a Chevy guy, but he found the white roller in rough shape and decided to save it. He initially put a Chevy 350 in it but got made fun of for that a lot. That was when he swapped it for a Pontiac 428. He free-revved it under a bridge one night to show off in front of his friends and sent rods flying. Then he swapped that for Pontiac 455. It's been through some stuff including sitting outside with a leaky top for a long time, but it still cruises to a local cruise every once in a blue moon. It's sad to see it sit, but it's cool to see one that gets used too. I still get really excited every time I see it.
1609455222387.png

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
The Escalade has been having a "low oil pressure" issue for a while. Swapped the sensor once and it persisted. Something was off about when I replaced it so I bought another and swapped it in yesterday. Cranked it over today and bam no more low oil pressure alarm. I didn't figure so since the engine didn't sound pissed at start up but I'm glad it worked out.

Thread Info