đź’¬ OT what made you say FUCK YEA! today???

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I'm just minding my own business and going out for an after dark cruise, curing some exhaust coating, and drying my wrap. All of a sudden I pass this badass parked at AutoZone. I swear my double take about broke my neck. I had to turn around for a couple pics. Fuck yeah! ?
PXL_20201111_011059100.jpg

PXL_20201111_011110812.jpg

PXL_20201111_011125740.jpg

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I don't think there is much ranger left in in that lol. I wonder if he takes over any sweet jumps. ;)
Lol I certainly thought I was overreacting after turning around to view a Ranger at the AutoZone parking lot. :ROFLMAO: Then I saw those massive rear control arms. No regrets. For sure hardly a ranger, but a badass ride.

I'd bet even just going WOT through a corn field would be rowdy in that thing.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I keep forgetting to post this here, but I've been trying to creep a pic of this guy's amazing priorities for months. It's usually either too dark to get a good picture or he has no fun cars outside. Inside that tiny garage is a very clean looking S13 hatch. It's a turbo 4 cylinder, but I only know that because I've heard it. He was fabbing stuff on it for a long time. I'll need to just stop by one of these nights while he has the garage door open.
1605183361096.png

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I keep forgetting to post this here, but I've been trying to creep a pic of this guy's amazing priorities for months. It's usually either too dark to get a good picture or he has no fun cars outside. Inside that tiny garage is a very clean looking S13 hatch. It's a turbo 4 cylinder, but I only know that because I've heard it. He was fabbing stuff on it for a long time. I'll need to just stop by one of these nights while he has the garage door open.
View attachment 73388
I can’t help but creep on car dudes. I was leaving work one day and at the end of my block I watched a syclone drive thru the intersection. Turns out he loves like 2 blocks over :rofl:

• Love
Reactions: v6buicks

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I can’t help but creep on car dudes. I was leaving work one day and at the end of my block I watched a syclone drive thru the intersection. Turns out he loves like 2 blocks over :rofl:
Hell yeah! I know we aren't the only ones. There's a two man Focus ST crew that love to rev their shit in front of my house. I have no idea where they live though. Same goes for the lowered Veloster turbo guy with the blow off valve. WTF. Stop revving in front of my house. Just come hang out. lol

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Fucking Nailed a 5-2 double clutch downshift and buried the throttle till the next highway exit.

Was doing errands this morning. Had a hatch full of new plastic sealable containers in my quest to make my apt Instantly Move-Out Ready.

While I was approaching the left turn lane to get onto the highway north the light went from red to green turn arrow.

As I was still doing about 45 I did a 100% perfect rev-matched double clutched downshift from 5th to 2nd. The shifter slid into 2nd faster than a White Castle slider exiting the next day.

That perked my day up considerable and I just SENT it. I emptied the field of fucks and the new storage bins slid around the back of the hatch, spilling their lids In the back seat.

Since I had the momentum going I railed the left turn onto the on-ramp and buried the throttle through the S-Curve. I hit the 1st curve around 60 and felt the car settle into the corner. Up-shifted to 3rd near the exit and buried it again in 3rd, diving into the 2nd part of the S-curve. This time the rear end edged out and the AWD kept the power down perfectly while still letting the car rotate just a few degrees on throttle. You know that feeling when the car just Settles into a line and everything feels perfect.

Blasted out of the on-ramp doing 100+ and saw nothing but clear straight 3 lane highway. Kept it pinned for the mile until my exit.

110, 120, 130..140...150......BRAKE!!!!

Hauled the car down from 150 to about 60 before heading up the hill with the right hand off-ramp. I clipped the seam where the off-ramp transitions from asphalt to concrete and lifted off to let the car coast down the remaining mile towards my place.

Rolled into my parking spot with a smile on my face.

Got out of the car to get the storage bins and got a strong whiff of warm brakes out-gassing.

Shit eating grin returned. Fuck Yes.

1606064094456.png

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
My Fuck Yea for today.... The percentage of gains I'm seeing on this new ticker I got in a few days ago.... Up over 150% on one position and over 50% on another position. Still expecting this to hit much higher in the short term and much higher than even that long term.
Now seeing almost 400% gains on one broker and 200% on the other broker on this one stock.

Got in on another one, so we'll see where the day ends on that one. Unfortunately my entry wasn't what I wanted and my unrealized gains could have been over 100% on that one already.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Now seeing almost 400% gains on one broker and 200% on the other broker on this one stock.

Got in on another one, so we'll see where the day ends on that one. Unfortunately my entry wasn't what I wanted and my unrealized gains could have been over 100% on that one already.
Share the ticker info ? :wavey:

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Share the ticker info ? :wavey:
OTC penny stock.

TSNP : currently at $0.19/share. It's a clean shell company that's merging with Humbl Pay, Inc. Humbl is a company who will be like the next PayPal, Venmo, Cash-App. They will use block chain and reduce the transaction fees and currency exchange rate compared to any other company out there. Dec 9th is a meeting that will delve more into who Humbl is its BoD. Top people in Humbl come from various highly known companies. If you look up George Sharp and find out who he is, he is also backing TSNP.

Thread Info