what made you say FUCK YEA! today???

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
They were all bullshit tickets to begin with. No proof of ins., no front plate, loud exhuast. Brought proof of ins., a receipt for a muffler, and a pic of my truck with a front plate on it. The prosecutor just kinda smirked when he saw the tickets, and motioned to dismiss them all. $0 for me.

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
Terrible. Always seems to me like the gvt is simply intent on making life miserable for anyone who still owns/drives a muscle car...

Love how bikes with more displacement than most hondas can just drive around with straight pipes, no problem!

No front plate laws are all BS too, they only care so they can snap your pic as you drive through Ipass.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Terrible. Always seems to me like the gvt is simply intent on making life miserable for anyone who still owns/drives a muscle car...

Love how bikes with more displacement than most hondas can just drive around with straight pipes, no problem!

No front plate laws are all BS too, they only care so they can snap your pic as you drive through Ipass.

Couldnt agree more. I understand that its annoying to hear a loud car/truck/motorcycle and they should be required to have mufflers. For what reason am I getting a ticket and not the harley or crotch rocket that just cruised past? The front plate thing is also stupid, it costs more money and resources to produce twice the number of plates. Its kinda hard to get pulled over when the squad car is in front of you as well.... There are so many asinine laws. No tint on the front windows, but the rear can be painted black for as much as they care.... Can ride a motorcycle without a helmet but cant drive in a car without a seatbelt...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Couldnt agree more. I understand that its annoying to hear a loud car/truck/motorcycle and they should be required to have mufflers. For what reason am I getting a ticket and not the harley or crotch rocket that just cruised past? The front plate thing is also stupid, it costs more money and resources to produce twice the number of plates. Its kinda hard to get pulled over when the squad car is in front of you as well.... There are so many asinine laws. No tint on the front windows, but the rear can be painted black for as much as they care.... Can ride a motorcycle without a helmet but cant drive in a car without a seatbelt...

:bigthumb:

MuffHugger

Formerly GTP Mike
Jun 16, 2008
Lil Romeoville
Real Name
Mike
1232364720_jessica%20alba%20-%20come%20to%20bed.gif

Thread Info