đź’¬ OT what made you say FUCK YEA! today???

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
Just a normal ratty V6 GMT 800 truck right?

IMG_6510.jpeg

Nope! A fuckin stick! You NEVER see these anymore
IMG_6511.jpeg

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
wtf is it at a dealer for :rofl:
Reverse lights wouldn’t work. Dude gave it a go himself, hence the interior being ripped apart when it came in. He already replaced the reverse switch and all the bulbs and stuff. I found a broken wire between the switch and the fuse block right where the engine and trans meet, under the body. Decided to just run a new circuit rather than fix that cluster fuck harness

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I already posted it in the ham/amateur radio thread, but after a year of procrastination combined with learning struggles, today I did the testing and I got my General Class amateur radio license. Held a Tech class for 20 years, but accidentally let it expire back in 2014. So this is almost a decade overdue.

My dad couldn't be happier....

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
My fuck Yes for the year so far.

Just accepted a position at the company I've been contracting for the last 4 months. I lost my previous very happy job in July of 2023.

The new position pays another $15k/yr over the old job that was already 81% more than I was making annually in 2022.

The new job also comes with a Bonus structure that pays out 15% up to 25% if I meet my goals.

I am basically making 200% base salary more than I was in 2022, and that doesn't include the salary at a minimum pays out 7.5% if I meet my personal goal, and 15% to 25% if the team meets their goals. If the bonus gets maxed out I will be making 250% more that year than I would have at my old job from 2022.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
My fuck Yes for the year so far.

Just accepted a position at the company I've been contracting for the last 4 months. I lost my previous very happy job in July of 2023.

The new position pays another $15k/yr over the old job that was already 81% more than I was making annually in 2022.

The new job also comes with a Bonus structure that pays out 15% up to 25% if I meet my goals.

I am basically making 200% base salary more than I was in 2022, and that doesn't include the salary at a minimum pays out 7.5% if I meet my personal goal, and 15% to 25% if the team meets their goals. If the bonus gets maxed out I will be making 250% more that year than I would have at my old job from 2022.

Congratulations

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just realized today I haven't received any registration notices for my cars yet this month (which are both due in April) and my GTO is typically due on the 15th, so I went online and checked, and realized I must've been able to do 2 years last year cuz both my registrations aren't due until 2025. Woo!

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Just realized today I haven't received any registration notices for my cars yet this month (which are both due in April) and my GTO is typically due on the 15th, so I went online and checked, and realized I must've been able to do 2 years last year cuz both my registrations aren't due until 2025. Woo!
I never received one for my GTA and it’s due in April. Usually I get the notice in early march.

I just used the PIN and registration code from the old notice since they never change and got the plate sticker in the mail.

Mail is so much easier than dealing with the dmv or currency exchange.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
A pretty solid ass weekend.
I ended up not being able to go race BMX on Saturday due to nice side job that came up. Money makes me happier than a win at the track that cost money to enter.
Got home and took the Street Glide out for the rest of the afternoon.
Stopped at the Harley dealer and got a new Dixon hoodie for 1/2 off. Cost me $30.00.
Bon fire Saturday night with most people on my block.
Sunday I woke up and organized and cleaned out my 3rd garage bay.
Spent the rest of the day riding with a few buddies and stopped up at the Broken Oar for food, music and some beers.

Thread Info