🤬 what made you say FUCK today?

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I’m wondering if this is a flame sensor. The ignitor was replaced in 2016 and I could have sworn I kept the old part and put it in the box. The flat metal is what’s making me rethink it. Thought ignitors were rounded. ???

Receipt does say ignitor on it…

it’s and ignitor. Big list to cross reference.

Mine is flat as well. Between yours and mine, only difference I can see is the "base" mine is square, yours is round.

Enough difference for "them" to not cross it, but it would probably work.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Mine is flat as well. Between yours and mine, only difference I can see is the "base" mine is square, yours is round.

Enough difference for "them" to not cross it, but it would probably work.
If you want to give it a try. More than welcome to use it till you get the replacement. This has about eight years of use on it, but was working. I’m in Carol Stream, can meet up to hand it off.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
SpeedSpeak2me SpeedSpeak2me

Do you want anything for it? I can come snag it. No need for you to go out of the way for me.
Nope, just get the furnace up and working, it’s 20° out. Can meet to save ya some driving if you’re not close. I just need to get cleaned up real quick like.

Reactions: Spivitz

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
I know my thermal sensor usually goes out every couple years but I just pull it out and lightly sand it to get some of the carbon buildup off. Furnace kicks on and stays on like a champ until next time. Your sure it's the ignitor and not an issue with the thermal sensor?

Tried that last night and again today. No dice.

01bluesnake

D Mark Performance
TCG Sponsor
Jul 8, 2009
There's a place in Norridge that carries a ton of stuff, things I couldn't find anywhere else. Let me see if I can find the name

Try give this place a call

Screenshot_20221119-102313_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: bikrboy128

Thread Info