🤬 what made you say FUCK today?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yea. It is clearly labelled on DWS's "inside" and "outside". They had them reversed. :D
Suburban Tire on North Ave in Glendale Heights did that on my 94 Prelude Si. It has the directional wheels and both sides are supposed to "point" forward. They slapped on the tires then had the front wheels "pointing" backwards and the rears pointing forwards. The counter person goes "oh, we'll just swap the front wheels from side to side."

I said, "you can't, the directional tires will have their tread going the wrong direction." He sat and argued with me for five minutes before I asked for the manager. We walked out to the car and I had to show them the "DIRECTION" stamped on the side of the tire.

This is their job, and they fucked it up.

• Haha
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I GOTTA POOOOOP!!!! FUCKING TRAIN!!!

6E058C00-1DCD-449D-ADAB-99FE1D7E03F4.jpeg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I GOTTA POOOOOP!!!! FUCKING TRAIN!!!

View attachment 138024
Just gonna leave this right here in case you don't make it.

• Haha
Reactions: SMRTSS1

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Finally got my girl to take her car into VW for an oil change and to see what the CEL is for. She's only about 15,000 miles since her last oil change........
Anyways, apparently an animal chewed through the oil level sensor wire. Odd thing was, yesterday a lady came in with the same car and with the exact same problem.
It's that time of year. They're looking for those warmer areas.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
WARNING: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX may be damaged. Resource cluster metadata corruption detected

Means I probably have to arrange the powering off of 30+ VMs on a datastore to migrate them off and unfuck it. Heard they had some issues before I started and that'd make sense.
Jiggle the cord? Ctrl-Alt-Del?

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I’m wondering if this is a flame sensor. The ignitor was replaced in 2016 and I could have sworn I kept the old part and put it in the box. The flat metal is what’s making me rethink it. Thought ignitors were rounded. ???

Receipt does say ignitor on it…

it’s and ignitor. Big list to cross reference.

Thread Info