🤬 what made you say FUCK today?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Supposed to have a closing yesterday. The buyers on the other side decided not to show. They want my sellers to wait until they sell their home which isn't under contract. Selling their home is not in the contract. They also have a $5K non refundable deposit which they just asked for. They don't understand contracts? Frustrating. I need to get the home back on the market tomorrow after a 6 week delay. The $5K will stay in escrow because it contractually belongs to my sellers and the buyers won't sign off. Just added a LOT of hassle to this sale.

• Haha
Reactions: v6buicks and Jon01

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Supposed to have a closing yesterday. The buyers on the other side decided not to show. They want my sellers to wait until they sell their home which isn't under contract. Selling their home is not in the contract. They also have a $5K non refundable deposit which they just asked for. They don't understand contracts? Frustrating. I need to get the home back on the market tomorrow after a 6 week delay. The $5K will stay in escrow because it contractually belongs to my sellers and the buyers won't sign off. Just added a LOT of hassle to this sale.

Fuck the Buyers, their lack of preparation and planning just cost themselves $5k.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, I hear the cat going to the litter box, and then a little later, I notice her scooting her ass across the carpets. Being a long haired cat, normally this means (ugh) that something has gotten caught in the fur.

So, I break the latex gloves out, and prepare to detangle the shit from her ass.

No sir, NO NO NO sir.

That shit was like peanut butter and clung like nobodies business. But not normal PB. This is gritty like "Natural" Peanutbutter.

1631571765522.png

I had to basically go full on hazmat, gloves, and get the hose out so I could wash that shit away literally.

giphy.gif

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
So, I hear the cat going to the litter box, and then a little later, I notice her scooting her ass across the carpets. Being a long haired cat, normally this means (ugh) that something has gotten caught in the fur.

So, I break the latex gloves out, and prepare to detangle the shit from her ass.

No sir, NO NO NO sir.

That shit was like peanut butter and clung like nobodies business. But not normal PB. This is gritty like "Natural" Peanutbutter.

View attachment 99904

I had to basically go full on hazmat, gloves, and get the hose out so I could wash that shit away literally.

giphy.gif
I have some solution from the vet for that very thing from when Maia had colitis. It’s very mild so that it doesn’t irritate the skin, but it’s VERY effective.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
The solution is to shave her ass so there isn't enough hair for the shit to cling to. I had it done a while ago back in March. Its time to do it again. I may just buy the clippers with the right attachment so I can shave it to the right length and not nick any skin.

Its the fact that she's a long haired cat, there is ALOT of hair there.

I have ot shave all the hair on the hind legs so its maybe about an inch long.

The rest of her hair is fine and I can brush that to keep it from matting.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
The solution is to shave her ass so there isn't enough hair for the shit to cling to. I had it done a while ago back in March. Its time to do it again. I may just buy the clippers with the right attachment so I can shave it to the right length and not nick any skin.

Its the fact that she's a long haired cat, there is ALOT of hair there.

I have ot shave all the hair on the hind legs so its maybe about an inch long.

The rest of her hair is fine and I can brush that to keep it from matting.
My friend’s mom used to use his beard trimmer to shave her dog’s ass cause of the clumps of crap in the fur. He didn’t know this until he went looking for his trimmer and found his mom using it. So for a few years he was using a trimmer on his face that had been through dog shit. ?

• Haha
Reactions: boostedguy05

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
ComEd said that I referenced the wrong account in my e-payment and they didn't know how to apply the payment. What a bunch of fucking morons! The dollar amounts match exactly! So they just sent the money back with no explanation or notification. A month later, they sent my account to collections without a single fucking phone call to me asking for payment.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
ComEd said that I referenced the wrong account in my e-payment and they didn't know how to apply the payment. What a bunch of fucking morons! The dollar amounts match exactly! So they just sent the money back with no explanation or notification. A month later, they sent my account to collections without a single fucking phone call to me asking for payment.
Sounds about right

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
  • Wow
Reactions: m_dogg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I just can't win. Bought a bunch of computer parts and installed them. Graphics card black screens and I RMA'd it under factory warranty. Next, the AIO doesn't get recognized by the pc and ultimately fails. Requested a replacement from Amazon, which came a day late but then got delivered today to my neighbor instead of me. I got my pump and low and behold, after opening the package and noticing some parts are different, I took a closer look and the pump is the wrong one. $100 difference (and not in a good way for me). So now I have to contact Amazon again and tell them to send me the right part and make sure it's right so I can build this pc. I need to also see if it's not a problem with a header on the mobo (doubtful but not leaving that off the table). But not having this pc running is slowing my trading down which ultimately is costing me money.

Also, received an email from the LG refrigerator lawsuit saying I didn't submit my paperwork for the bigger claim (which I'm positive I did) and that if I don't, they'll default me to the standard claim which LG allegedly says I got a credit worth more than what the default claim would be.... Which strikes me as weird since I've never dealt with LG.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I got put on a concrete waiting list in early July. Of course that was AFTER they told me that I needed to bury my sump discharge for a final estimate. :rolleyes: They also told me not to fill the trench in because they wanted to do it their way. This is how the spot looked for half the summer.
1634575217814.png

The pour date was supposed to be October 14th, but I'm now delayed indefinitely because there's no guarantee that a concrete truck driver will ever be available in my area. Until then, I guess I'll enjoy my rock pile.
1634574646414.png

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Oh, just kidding. Once I was told that I did not need to be at the house while the work was done and that they weren't going to make it, I decided to go to work. Then I sit at work for an hour and get the text saying that concrete is on its way, and that I should pay them now if I want to avoid a service fee.
giphy.gif

Here we go I guess.
1634581461163.png

• Angry
Reactions: CMNTMXR57

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Well that’s not normal. Scrolling through the info center to check tire pressure and saw my oil pressure is at 130. The fact that my motor didn’t blow out the sides and no leaks/burning oil smell and I wouldn’t have noticed had I not checked makes me think it’s the oil pressure sensor. Plus it doesn’t change with rpm’s, gear changes etc (hence the pic at speed).
‘12 Escalade with 104,000 miles…..things should start going wrong around now.
Hopefully it’s just the small fuck of the sensor and going to the dealer (should be covered under my warranty).
If it’s the motor going to shit that’s a much bigger FUCK.
IMG_1657.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Well that’s not normal. Scrolling through the info center to check tire pressure and saw my oil pressure is at 130. The fact that my motor didn’t blow out the sides and no leaks/burning oil smell and I wouldn’t have noticed had I not checked makes me think it’s the oil pressure sensor. Plus it doesn’t change with rpm’s, gear changes etc (hence the pic at speed).
Hopefully it’s just the small fuck of the sensor and going to the dealer (should be covered under my warranty).
View attachment 103522
View attachment 103523

DEEZUZ DEEZUZ says never trust stock GM gauges

Reactions: DEEZUZ

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Is that a drain at the bottom? If so, that's just good business. Flush that shit out, literally.
Nope. It still goes into a pit. The smell is just a fuck ton less offensive since it's trapped. It's gotta be a very expensive unit.

What look like drains are actually the pedals for actuating the sink water and flusher.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
View attachment 103522
View attachment 103523
It’s a N/A LS, it’ll take the pressure, lol. Need to drive them into a brick wall at that low mileage to damage them.

Reactions: SMRTSS1

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Popped a P0523 code on the way home. Drive to work (18 miles), drop off at dealership in the afternoon (9 miles) and hopefully they can get the recalls done at the same time. Oil level is fine, no metallics in the catch can, as long as it doesn’t go into limp mode it should make the drive……..right?

Thread Info