🤬 what made you say FUCK today?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
That’s the view out of our kitchen/eating area.

I wouldn’t care if they worked out of town a lot or had a shitload of kids there full time. The other brother is a fucking school teacher so he’s been home all summer long, no excuses for the laziness when they’re able to do it, just choose not to do it.

Some people aren’t very good landscaping they don’t know any better. I’ve seen it with my own eyes a guy down the street has a 1.5 million dollar house and doesn’t know u can raise the lawnmower settings. The guy had at the lowest setting and was basically raking his lawn and tearing it up. As I was walking my dog one afternoon I showed him how to raise it and set it for him and told him to buy a edger, weed wacker and Scott’s lawn food. Told him to get some weed killer for his paver driveway only. The guy was so appreciative that he sent over 2 x large pizzas for my kids on a Sunday which was nice and his yard looks 10 times better just by showing him in 10-15 min.

Reactions: frank and blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
giphy.gif

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
-Lost one of our horses last week.
-One of the other horses is lame
-Senior pony is sick
-GF either has COVID or Bronchitis
-Grandma just got transferred to hospice care, refusing to eat or take medication.
-Can’t see her until we know GF’s result.

I’m usually a pretty resilient person but man, fuck August in particular.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
?????

I love this...

You guys pay out the ass and take so much time for your OCD's and there is people like this that piss in your cheerios every morning ?

:ROFLMAO:

I mean, I care, but I'm not up at night about it. This is a vent thread, right? This neighbor is the obvious "I don't give a fuck" house at least on our street in this half of the neighborhood. All the other houses, people generally care about upkeeping their yards for the sake of not looking like a shit neighborhood. Not my neighbor. Also, ironic that since we moved in here, every other direct neighbor to us has moved except him.

Also - we didn't pay out the ass either! Yorkville has decent houses at decent prices. We bought at $113/sq ft.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Most cities have an ordinance against inoperable vehicles in the driveway... worth a call...

Not worth it. I've asked him about buying it off him for a winter beater. He said the transmission took a shit. I looked a while ago and found junkyard replacements trans for under 1k. He claimed other neighbor across the street wanted to buy it but there it sits. He missed out when used car prices were high, he could have made good $ if he fixed it and sold it 2-3 months ago.

Reactions: SaturdaysGS

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Again, it's an eyesore that you shouldn't have to be subjected to.

My neighbor used to keep his boat in his side yard. It would get used maybe once a year. So little in fact that the tarp he had covering it was disintegrating and blowing bits of it all over the yards. For three years I asked if I could donate a new tarp to him. Nope. Had to rake that shit up from my yard before I could cut the grass otherwise the strands would wrap around the blade and driveshaft. That went on for a good 10-12 years.

I have some bags of tube sand on the side of my garage that I use in the truck for ballast, not just for the winter, but if I'm doing a long drive and want to keep the rear from bouncing around. His wife asked me if I was planning on keeping them out and visible all summer.

"I don't know, how long did your husband park his boat that I had to continually pick up strands and chunks from the cover for? How many years are you going to let those weeds on the side of your house grow? Are you planning on cleaning up all the dead vegetation around your 'garden' and house?"

That shut her down really fucking quick. Oh, and by the way, those plants you did right against the fence? Those are actually on my property, as the fence itself is 12" in from the property line. So as soon as they become a nuisance to me I hacking them off from my side.

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Again, it's an eyesore that you shouldn't have to be subjected to.

My neighbor used to keep his boat in his side yard. It would get used maybe once a year. So little in fact that the tarp he had covering it was disintegrating and blowing bits of it all over the yards. For three years I asked if I could donate a new tarp to him. Nope. Had to rake that shit up from my yard before I could cut the grass otherwise the strands would wrap around the blade and driveshaft. That went on for a good 10-12 years.

I have some bags of tube sand on the side of my garage that I use in the truck for ballast, not just for the winter, but if I'm doing a long drive and want to keep the rear from bouncing around. His wife asked me if I was planning on keeping them out and visible all summer.

"I don't know, how long did your husband park his boat that I had to continually pick up strands and chunks from the cover for? How many years are you going to let those weeds on the side of your house grow? Are you planning on cleaning up all the dead vegetation around your 'garden' and house?"

That shut her down really fucking quick. Oh, and by the way, those plants you did right against the fence? Those are actually on my property, as the fence itself is 12" in from the property line. So as soon as they become a nuisance to me I hacking them off from my side.

hahah, yeah, I hear you.

A few weeks ago we were all outside, he mentioned that kids travel baseball was wrapping up, so wife asked if that meant he'd have time for yardwork. LOL

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Not worth it. I've asked him about buying it off him for a winter beater. He said the transmission took a shit. I looked a while ago and found junkyard replacements trans for under 1k. He claimed other neighbor across the street wanted to buy it but there it sits. He missed out when used car prices were high, he could have made good $ if he fixed it and sold it 2-3 months ago.

He still can used car prices haven’t dropped

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I left a yard bag once in my driveway next to my house for 1 day and got a warning next time I do that it’s a $100 fine.

giphy.gif

My neighbor in the dead of winter got there mailbox busted off by plow truck or heavy snow and got a warning u have 7 days to get a new mailbox. Or it’s $100 till it’s fixed.

giphy.gif

They don’t fuck around

Thread Info