🤬 what made you say FUCK today?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, Landlord was painting the rear common area's. They needed it.

But while they waited for paint to dry, they decided to store the ladder in the laundry room. The ladder is so long it physically blocks my rear door to the laundry room. Meaning, if i open my rear door, I have to step over a ladder that's 6" from my door.

I let the landlord know, and he see's nothing wrong with it.

If he doesn't acknowledge it, pics and complaint go to the county and he can deal with their fine.

Reactions: FastKatt

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
In this case, not Karen.

Its Fire Code.

I would have moved it, but it literally will not fit anywhere without blocking some door. My only choice is to move it outside where someone could steal the ladder. So I instead left it and notified the LL.

If I get pissed enough at him, yes, it will go outside, and if it gets stolen IDGAF.

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
I saw the world's largest slick yesterday.
1629723315299.png

1629723322783.png

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
This elusive little goof has been impossible to snap because she drives like a fucking asshole. Shocker, right? Here's one I got almost exactly a year ago.
1629724126853.png

I saw her again yesterday. She managed to give the car even more AIDS.
1629724201081.png

She used to drive a forest green '99ish Accord that had bedazzle shit all over and purple underglow. She was a Tinder suggestion for me many moons ago too. :LOL:

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Today is the day of many fucks. The instruments from above, play during the rainstorm, neighborhood who doesn’t deal with weeds apparently didn’t have sufficient ways to hold his kids trampoline down, it went flying away today, nearly got in my yard but it stopped right at the end of his property and at the fence belong to the neighbor behind us.

then just an hour ago, while getting ready for lunch I had to clean a pan and while doing that, I knocked over my cold brew maker. Glass shattered, luckily it was in the sink. I had to replace it earlier this year because I set it down too aggressively on the counter one day. Double fuck.

View attachment 96693

Update. It'll be what, 2 weeks since the big storm that took his trampoline and they still haven't moved it back. They mowed lawns this weekend and just mowed around it. FUCK

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
G/f's IPASS account is messed up. Her attached credit card expired so she called to have it updated, since she was driving. The bitch that "made the change" fucked up and left her old expired card as the primary. Now she has over a month of missed tolls and fees. Just spent an hour on the phone with the IPASS management company, mostly on hold, trying to get to a supervisor, only to be told "we have a fire alarm you have to call back" You fucking bitch, don't you dare hang up! Click

Lame fucking excuse to get your pissed off customers off of the phone.

FUCKING CORRUPT ASSHOLE PIECES OF SHIT!!!

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
G/f's IPASS account is messed up. Her attached credit card expired so she called to have it updated, since she was driving. The bitch that "made the change" fucked up and left her old expired card as the primary. Now she has over a month of missed tolls and fees. Just spent an hour on the phone with the IPASS management company, mostly on hold, trying to get to a supervisor, only to be told "we have a fire alarm you have to call back" You fucking bitch, don't you dare hang up! Click

We've had to go to iPass court before, years ago. I also had a buddy who when they first put up the iPass lanes in mid/early 00's, he blew through 2-3 a day, 1 way to work. 5 days a week. For months until iPass sent him fines and missed tolls in the 5 figures. He negotiated down to high 4 figures, but he paid. Good luck to you.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
It would be one thing if she was intentionally blowing the tolls with no ipass. But she has the transponder and her account was fine until her attached cc expired. Then through the incompetence of the person at IPASS things got fucked up. And they refuse to shoulder the blame. Bitch, it's all there in the computer. You can see who fucked up. Fix it.

It's a horribly corrupt system, including the whole tollway authority. Every one of them needs to be shot and the tolls taken out. Look at all the states with no tolls yet have nice and maintained roads.

It's bullshit. Another reason to hate this fucking state.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I have the transponder in my car. I forgot to register the new Tesla’s plate, I guess 3 tolls it did not pick up the transponder.

I got a bill in the mail for my 3 dollars of tolls and 10 dollars in admin fees. Rofl. I wrote them back advising them to send me the bill for the 3 dollars in tolls and remove the admin bs fees or I won’t be paying.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013

Once you are able to talk to them you should be able to just say I had the transponder in my car, the card expired or they screwed it up etc. state you are willing to pay the tolls and nothing more.

It’s worked for me in the past. I’ll pay what I owe, but if they think I’m paying bs admin fees they got something else coming. I’ll let them spend hundreds to send me to collections over a 10
Dollar bill.

They really are brain dead.

Reactions: Aircal

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Once you are able to talk to them you should be able to just say I had the transponder in my car, the card expired or they screwed it up etc. state you are willing to pay the tolls and nothing more.

It’s worked for me in the past. I’ll pay what I owe, but if they think I’m paying bs admin fees they got something else coming. I’ll let them spend hundreds to send me to collections over a 10
Dollar bill.

They really are brain dead.
That's what we were trying to do, and the second person we spoke to said it was our responsibility to update the cc on file. Well, when the g/f called a few weeks ago the person she spoke to took her new cc and said she updated it. Turns out, they left the old card on file and it was showing as the primary. They're claiming it was on us to remove it. What kind of shit is that? Then we were trying to get those fees removed and that's when the shit really hit the fan. Three times I had to ask to speak to a supervisor when the operator wouldn't do the removal. Then that bullshit "oh we have a fire alarm going off". Guess what, I really hope it was some irate customer that they fucked over torching the place. They deserve it.

I have quite a few times where I've blown the tolls knowing my plates are on file. I get the notification and do what you did, call and say "hey, plate are on file, maybe your hardware is garbage". Tolls taken out, fees removed, no issues. This time they are being a bunch of cunnts. (extra n added intentionally).

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Update. It'll be what, 2 weeks since the big storm that took his trampoline and they still haven't moved it back. They mowed lawns this weekend and just mowed around it. FUCK

Just let it be u are not going to change a trashy people. U pay your taxes just worry about your lot u will have a lot less wrinkles and gray hair this way.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Just let it be u are not going to change a trashy people. U pay your taxes just worry about your lot u will have a lot less wrinkles and gray hair this way.

I hear you, but I'm torn. We upgraded from a starter home community to this nicer community to get away from people who don't take care of their shit.

The thing that kills me is that it's 2 grown ass men that live in the house, brothers. The one brother, who got divorced and only has his kids every other weekend, he can't manage to fucking take care of his house? I see them out there all the time practicing baseball during the kids baseball season. I get that it's alot of work shuffling kids around, but there's 2 fucking adults that live there.

Also, it's just plain lazy. Be an adult, take care of your shit.

I'm not getting wrinkles or greys from this (those are from my kids), just venting here. LOL

Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
It’s an eyesore. I wouldn’t want to be looking at it every day either. I have an adjacent neighbor that cuts her grass once a month, maybe. I’ve offered to help on more than one occasion. She’ll accept but never let me know when I can do it.

We are going to plant bushes to hide the laziness.

Reactions: blue-sun

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
It’s an eyesore. I wouldn’t want to be looking at it every day either. I have an adjacent neighbor that cuts her grass once a month, maybe. I’ve offered to help on more than one occasion. She’ll accept but never let me know when I can do it.

We are going to plant bushes to hide the laziness.
That’s the view out of our kitchen/eating area.

I wouldn’t care if they worked out of town a lot or had a shitload of kids there full time. The other brother is a fucking school teacher so he’s been home all summer long, no excuses for the laziness when they’re able to do it, just choose not to do it.

Thread Info