🤬 what made you say FUCK today?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Also, on the way to work this AM, I pull onto 34 here in Yorkville and immediately, my radar starts going off like crazy. I get up to 45 (speed limit) and turn on my cruise control. I'm in the right lane and maybe a mile down the road I see the cop in the median. Truck in the left lane a few car lengths behind me must also have radar and is going 45. There's a small gap between us that remains constant. I get the instant on radar notification, meaning the cop targeted me once directly and shot his radar to get a reading (I assume)

As we get closer to the cop, a red Accord Sport 2.0T is coming up behind me at 55+ MPH I have to imagine. He clearly does not see the cop or have radar. He cuts between me and the truck that's 4-5 car lengths behind me. This all happens as we're 200 yards from the cop and he started to accelerate past me when he sees the cop and slams on the brakes.

Needless to say, cop pulls out, truck gets behind me and he flys past us to catch up to the red Accord and lights him up. Next light me and trucker are next to each other and he's having a good laugh about it.

This is why I have a radar detector and always will.

I got pinched on 34 in dorkville doing 57in a 45 mph zone. Cop was cool and let me off about a month ago after that I’m cruising at 47 mph everyday

Reactions: blue-sun

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Fuck!! Wife just got hit on 290. Some fucking kid rear ended her. She pulled over and the kid sped away until his front clip came off and hood flew open a mile down the road. My wife called the cops and while the cop was talking to her to someone rear ended the kids car while he was on the side of the road just before another cop got to him.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Aaand she just called me again. The cop said the kid admitted to fleeing the scene because he was on his phone making a Snapchat vid when he got in the accident and have confiscated his phone. Kid had a Lowered Honda Civic and went under my wife’s car. She is going to immediate care just to be safe but is okay.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
One more change. Just before the cop told my wife she was free to go he said there was no 3rd car involved. Only her and him. Wife said there were pieces of his car all across the highway. My guess He lost control when he was trying to run from the scene and spun into the center divider and skid across the highway. Good news is her initial check is all okay other than Some bruising.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
One more change. Just before the cop told my wife she was free to go he said there was no 3rd car involved. Only her and him. Wife said there were pieces of his car all across the highway. My guess He lost control when he was trying to run from the scene and spun into the center divider and skid across the highway. Good news is her initial check is all okay other than Some bruising.
Hopefully she’s okay. Total victim in all this. Makes for a really long night and a lousy start to the weekend.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
What's important is that she's okay. At least the other person didn't get away.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
I was at Comcast returning a box and they gave me an upgraded internet speed for $20 LESS than what I was paying plus $7.50 off for the box (that was sitting in my son's closet). My internet speed has reached the almost 300 MB level and everything is working great again. Two new boxes from a tech call plus the speed bump makes for good times.

Reactions: Mr_Roboto

Aircal

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 10, 2008
Countryside
Real Name
Tom callahan
Ride home after the show today .

20210808_183820.jpg

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Youngest daughter barely slept. She finally went to sleep around 4am after off and on sleep throughout the night. She went to sleep at 8pm, woke up at 1030ish then would be up for 30-45 minutes, then fall back asleep for an hour then get up.... 4am she finally actually slept but I had to wake her up at 6 to get her ready to leave. I haven't slept. Maybe an hour or two throughout the night.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
FaceBook is such a piece of shit. I know we all have bitched about it. I thought FB was a place that you can express your views on things?
They gave another banned for 24hr for expressing my view.
I comments on a post that showed the two pieces of shit that killed that female cop and seriously injuring her partner.
I said these two should just be hung. Save the time and money.
That went against FB standards for violence and they banned me again for 24hr.
Yet you can post a video of someone getting shot in the face on the south side of Chicago and that's OK. You can openly say you want to hang T2024, but you say Biden is retarded and they kick you off for a month. What a fucking joke.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Today is the day of many fucks. The instruments from above, play during the rainstorm, neighborhood who doesn’t deal with weeds apparently didn’t have sufficient ways to hold his kids trampoline down, it went flying away today, nearly got in my yard but it stopped right at the end of his property and at the fence belong to the neighbor behind us.

then just an hour ago, while getting ready for lunch I had to clean a pan and while doing that, I knocked over my cold brew maker. Glass shattered, luckily it was in the sink. I had to replace it earlier this year because I set it down too aggressively on the counter one day. Double fuck.

54E2809E-6DF0-47CF-8504-FBE8B76003FB.jpeg

A07E1DD1-B61E-4F45-8613-4ECCC7AB27CF.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Spivitz

Thread Info