🤬 what made you say FUCK today?

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
The results of my neighbor weed whacking his foliage. Straight white trash.View attachment 94778

Looks better than my next door neighbors's yard. In the 14 months or so that we've lived here, he's does an annual "chop down of some weeds" in the front of his yard. and leaves them there all summer. HIs brother lives with him and cuts the grass in a riding mower, has never once weed wacked or cleaned up around places his lawn mower doesn't get to. We have an HOA but AFAIK, they don't care about that. I'll have to get pics once it stops raining.

Reactions: v6buicks

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
Looks better than my next door neighbors's yard. In the 14 months or so that we've lived here, he's does an annual "chop down of some weeds" in the front of his yard. and leaves them there all summer. HIs brother lives with him and cuts the grass in a riding mower, has never once weed wacked or cleaned up around places his lawn mower doesn't get to. We have an HOA but AFAIK, they don't care about that. I'll have to get pics once it stops raining.
His is getting worse and worse all the time. He's been spiraling out of control ever since his mom died a few years ago. She pretty much did the yard word besides mowing. While the place was never going to be in Better Homes and Garden it was at least respectable when I moved in seven years ago. Now he doesn't even mow. His first mower died, so it just sits under his weeping willow. Then he got another shitty used one. It died next to his now rotted out deck. A neighbor has to come run his blade into the dirt every couple weeks. Things seemed to get worse when even his worthless son decided to move out. The kid abandoned his shitty Chrysler 300C in the driveway (against HOA rules) but its butted up really close to the front of the garage. If the expired plate can't be seen from the street then the HOA can't do shit. The dad also keeps air in the tires to skirt the rule. Oh well. He tried to vent to me about how he gets notices for having his trash can in the driveway in which I simply replied "then put it away". He hasn't come over to shoot the shit since then. :LOL: I'm glad I have a privacy fence in back. Given how little trash I see leaving the house and how much I see going in, it has to be a disaster zone. He's either going to get hurt and not be able to live there anymore, or the house will just collapse.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
His is getting worse and worse all the time. He's been spiraling out of control ever since his mom died a few years ago. She pretty much did the yard word besides mowing. While the place was never going to be in Better Homes and Garden it was at least respectable when I moved in seven years ago. Now he doesn't even mow. His first mower died, so it just sits under his weeping willow. Then he got another shitty used one. It died next to his now rotted out deck. A neighbor has to come run his blade into the dirt every couple weeks. Things seemed to get worse when even his worthless son decided to move out. The kid abandoned his shitty Chrysler 300C in the driveway (against HOA rules) but its butted up really close to the front of the garage. If the expired plate can't be seen from the street then the HOA can't do shit. The dad also keeps air in the tires to skirt the rule. Oh well. He tried to vent to me about how he gets notices for having his trash can in the driveway in which I simply replied "then put it away". He hasn't come over to shoot the shit since then. :LOL: I'm glad I have a privacy fence in back. Given how little trash I see leaving the house and how much I see going in, it has to be a disaster zone. He's either going to get hurt and not be able to live there anymore, or the house will just collapse.

This Joliet or the hood side of Romeoville?

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
Side between our houses and his “patio”

B2BB4F53-02FA-414E-AD78-8434A115FD7E.jpeg

07D282AC-AEAF-4B6E-9CCF-D39DC4AA1EE0.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: v6buicks

v6buicks

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 22, 2018
Franklin, IN
Real Name
Jon
This cable has been this way for a long time, but it's really hanging out there today.

Imagine being a building maintenance man eight hours a day, doing this to your own house, saying "Yep. Looks good!", and walking away from it forever. I'm surprised his weed wacker hasn't beat it up yet.

PXL_20210724_165915137.MP.jpg

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Not me, my Sister in-law.

WHile I was out this evening, the Wife and kids (per my daughters' request), went to olive garden for dinner. My S-I-L also went along. Before she left their house, a large package came. It was a heavy bookcase, so she was going to have her husband bring it in later. She left to meet up with my Wife and kids for dinner.

When she got home, the bookcase was gone. FUCK PEOPLE!

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
They have NEVER used a weed eater since we moved here in May of last year. The house behind us has this old wooden fence. They have never cut the grass against that fence if their lawnmower doesn’t cut it. You can see where their property begins.

View attachment 94965

I can empathize

I have a neighbor one one side who has all weeds, no grass and does nothing to maintain the exterior of the house itself. Rarely see him leave the place except when his boy comes for visitation. WFH.

The other neighbor, he maintains the front of the house but not the sides or back. Tall weeds and a broken down porch deck.

I’ll always be battling the weeds in my yard due to these 2 Jackwagons

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Wrapping up at the other house this evening, go to move the old Suburban back around by the garage, smell a definite strong smell of gas, look under the truck, it's pouring out of the fuel line shortly after the filter. It's clearly rusted out. Why couldn't it have done this earlier in the day and I could've repaired it. Now I gotta wait until next Saturday to fix it.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, after watching it one more time, the SUV that gets T-boned on the left side of the highway was completely, 100% avoidable.

If a multiple cops fly by you in pursuit of a speeding car, do you NOT slow down and pay very close attention to what the speeding car is doing?

I mean, I'd literally be primed to brake, or swerve, or do something.

What I wouldn't be doing is continuing on my way at 70mph like the road ahead was 100% clear.

The black car that does the T-boning, its driver was basically NOT paying attention at all.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
So, after watching it one more time, the SUV that gets T-boned on the left side of the highway was completely, 100% avoidable.

If a multiple cops fly by you in pursuit of a speeding car, do you NOT slow down and pay very close attention to what the speeding car is doing?

I mean, I'd literally be primed to brake, or swerve, or do something.

What I wouldn't be doing is continuing on my way at 70mph like the road ahead was 100% clear.

The black car that does the T-boning, its driver was basically NOT paying attention at all.

this went down in Fort Lauderdale, so it was either elderly in one of those cars, or both driver were thinking of how they can become thousandaire’s if the accident goes down and hire some shady attorney to represent them.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Since I’m outside with the dog and he mentioned they’d be out of town this week, more pics of the front of his house. You can see in his front yard where they cut some weeds down and tossed them , it killed some of their grass.

View attachment 95251

View attachment 95252
So, what you're saying is TCG needs to start a Home Owners association?

All residents must own a Sporty car of some type.

blue-sun

TCG Elite Member
Nov 10, 2020
So, what you're saying is TCG needs to start a Home Owners association?

All residents must own a Sporty car of some type.

I never mentioned cars, I just want him to cut down his fucking weeds. There's a weed in his patio that is at least 8-10 feet tall.

I won't even mention the Honda Accord that is broken and hasn't moved from his driveway since we first looked at this house in late March of 2020. He said it had transmission issues last summer when I asked him about it.

Thread Info