🤬 what made you say FUCK today?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
We got new kitchen appliances in February (that we ordered on Black Friday and had to wait)

a month ago the ice maker stopped working. That took almost a month to get fixed. Was fixed on Tuesday. Saturdaythe fridge started acting up, getting loud. Sunday even louder. Today it crapped out, after 2 calls to GE to tell them it was not going to last. The tech even lives in our neighborhood but they can’t force them to work past 5. Fuck
I had big headaches with my LG refrigerator. Worked well for a few years then stopped cooling. Insurance was a pain. They couldn't find anybody right away and it took about a month or so just to have somebody take a look at it and another significant amount of time to get it fixed. Then a few months down the road, it stopped again. This time took 2 weeks to get it fixed. Then 6 months down the road, it broke again and took over a month to get fixed. 4th time would have been a new fridge but its still working and insurance expired. There's a class action with LG over it. I provided all the documentation with loss of food (each time), the time it took to get it fixed, the scratches and dents on the flooring that a tech made without care, ect. So let's see if I can get more than $100 on this class action.

Reactions: blue-sun

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
That sucks. We had a GE suite in the last house that we got not that long ago and it worked fine so that’s why we went with GE again.
I think next time, my wife and I won't be getting LG. But my in-laws.... They have Samsung and they also get problems. I'm sure every brand now a days have their problems.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I have grass allergies that continue to get worse, my wife has grass allergies, of course my son has grass allergies. The last two weeks have been horrid on people that are allergic to grass, like the highest numbers in a decade. He’s had the sniffles and a mild cough because of the allergies and he doesn’t know how to blow his nose yet and it all drains down his throat (hence the cough). Just got an email from his daycare that he has to be covid tested, checked out by a Doctor and cleared and then stay out 3 days or stay out of school for 10 days because he coughed a few times at school. I understand protocols and keeping everyone safe BUT WE HAVE TO PAY THE FUCKING SCHOOL WHILE HES NOT THERE!!!!! I’m going to get a skid loader and dump $800 worth of Nickels in front of their fucking door. Why aren’t they paying my mortgage to not live in my house or pay my car note to not drive it?!?! How about they pay me to stay home and watch my kid or reimburse me for the vacation time I have to use? Fucking money grabbing cocksucking pieces of shit!!!

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I have grass allergies that continue to get worse, my wife has grass allergies, of course my son has grass allergies. The last two weeks have been horrid on people that are allergic to grass, like the highest numbers in a decade. He’s had the sniffles and a mild cough because of the allergies and he doesn’t know how to blow his nose yet and it all drains down his throat (hence the cough). Just got an email from his daycare that he has to be covid tested, checked out by a Doctor and cleared and then stay out 3 days or stay out of school for 10 days because he coughed a few times at school. I understand protocols and keeping everyone safe BUT WE HAVE TO PAY THE FUCKING SCHOOL WHILE HES NOT THERE!!!!! I’m going to get a skid loader and dump $800 worth of Nickels in front of their fucking door. Why aren’t they paying my mortgage to not live in my house or pay my car note to not drive it?!?! How about they pay me to stay home and watch my kid or reimburse me for the vacation time I have to use? Fucking money grabbing cocksucking pieces of shit!!!
What I don't understand is that if he has to get tested and it's negative, why can't he go back then? My youngest had a cough and within an hour of being in school, my wife and I had to pick her up. Had to get her tested (rapid test) at the school district hq, and she was fine to go back the next day.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
I was told if I got the rapid test today on the way home and he tests clear we couldn’t bring him back until Friday. Last I checked that’s more than 2 days away from Monday. Oh, and we of course would still have to pay for the days he’s out.
I’m checking into the legality of us having to pay daycare fees for when he’s not there.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I was told if I got the rapid test today on the way home and he tests clear we couldn’t bring him back until Friday. Last I checked that’s more than 2 days away from Monday. Oh, and we of course would still have to pay for the days he’s out.
I’m checking into the legality of us having to pay daycare fees for when he’s not there.
I would too. That's bullshit if you ask me. If you don't know a lawyer, you can always ask on AVVO.com.

331stang

Regular
Aug 14, 2011
Nothing can really be done ,they consider it a reserved spot if the child is there or not ,they basically will say if they're not there they can have another child in that place to pull money from ,its because they have a child to teacher ratio in place that's state regulated, it really sucks , I've been in this exact situation (pre covid though)

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
So, not really a "FUCK!!!" post. More of an Annoyed post.

Years ago, I drew some Camaro line art for fun.

24375586209_da76d62820_o.gif

Today, while out at a car show, I saw a guy wearing a T-Shirt with a VERY familiar line art printed on it. The image above. I know its mine, because of the style I used for details in the headlights and vents.

Turns out some guy took the line art, and started printing T-shirts with it and selling them on Facebook. Kind of really annoyed at that. I drew the car for fun, and posted it publicly. And technically, the image of the Camaro is trademarked by GM, so you can't sell stuff legally. GM owns it, and I never would have stuck it on a shirt to sell god knows how many copies.

Trying to find the guy on Facebook now, but probably never will.

:angrys00ls:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Yaj Yak and DEEZUZ

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Speaking of weed wahcking, I was going to town on some weeds yesterday when my two lines became only one. OK, went and pulled it apart and restrung it. Fired it up, went and started whacking again and kablooey, parts all over the alley. :D The tap feed for my "speed feed" decided to let go.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Fucking Discount Tire can suck my sweaty nut sack after a 10 hour day on the factory floor.
I pulled the wheels off of my truck so they wouldn't bitch about putting 285's on them.
I called them last week and made an appointment to drop them off and told the dude I'd be putting 285's on stock wheels.
Sure no problem as long as they're not on the truck don't care.
Wifey went down to their shop to drop wheels/tires off and they throw a fit, they're too big we won't mount them.
She told them they had said it was ok, dude was a tool wouldn't touch them... she took them to Walmart who did it no questions asked.
This is the second time those raging cunts have said they'd do something for me only to change their minds once I show up.
The other time was this last February when it was -3 outside, I had a valve stem sticking on a trailer tire and leaking slowly. They said they could fix it just pull the wheel and bring it in. I did and they decided since the tire was >10 years old they couldn't touch it.
I'll never darken their doorway again unless it's to take a 3lb shit on their desks.

I think CMNTMXR57 CMNTMXR57 warned me about this last year and since this shop hadn't given me shit in the past I thought I'd be ok. Guess they're fucking worthless like most all other corporate tire chain shops.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Fucking Discount Tire can suck my sweaty nut sack after a 10 hour day on the factory floor.
I pulled the wheels off of my truck so they wouldn't bitch about putting 285's on them.
I called them last week and made an appointment to drop them off and told the dude I'd be putting 285's on stock wheels.
Sure no problem as long as they're not on the truck don't care.
Wifey went down to their shop to drop wheels/tires off and they throw a fit, they're too big we won't mount them.
She told them they had said it was ok, dude was a tool wouldn't touch them... she took them to Walmart who did it no questions asked.
This is the second time those raging ****s have said they'd do something for me only to change their minds once I show up.
The other time was this last February when it was -3 outside, I had a valve stem sticking on a trailer tire and leaking slowly. They said they could fix it just pull the wheel and bring it in. I did and they decided since the tire was >10 years old they couldn't touch it.
I'll never darken their doorway again unless it's to take a 3lb shit on their desks.

I think CMNTMXR57 CMNTMXR57 warned me about this last year and since this shop hadn't given me shit in the past I thought I'd be ok. Guess they're fucking worthless like most all other corporate tire chain shops.

Yup. They wouldn't do it on the 6.5" wheels. I'm surprised Wally World did. Several places I called wouldn't touch that size. I even showed DT my '02 HD with the same wheels and LT285's on them.

So two weeks ago, I finally got some new fronts on the old Suburban. Remember I have the Tahoe/Suburban LTZ 20" chrome wheels on it. They were down to 5/32's roughly. But the bigger issue was that the passenger front would lose air around the bead. If I filled it up to 40psi, by the next Saturday, it would be down to 10psi. I watered the bead down and found it coming from the "L" in Wrangler on the tire. Anyway, went to DT, put two new Bridgestone Dueler's in that size on. One of the shop runners told me that there was a bunch of corrosion on them (no shit, I know that). She tried to tell me that I should really consider getting new wheels... Umm, NO, I like these and for one wheel that has an issue, I'm not replacing all 4! So I took the thing home, popped the wheel off, took it over to Wellis in STC, and they fixed it. No need for new wheels sweetheart.

Reactions: Jon01

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Yup. They wouldn't do it on the 6.5" wheels. I'm surprised Wally World did. Several places I called wouldn't touch that size. I even showed DT my '02 HD with the same wheels and LT285's on them.

So two weeks ago, I finally got some new fronts on the old Suburban. Remember I have the Tahoe/Suburban LTZ 20" chrome wheels on it. They were down to 5/32's roughly. But the bigger issue was that the passenger front would lose air around the bead. If I filled it up to 40psi, by the next Saturday, it would be down to 10psi. I watered the bead down and found it coming from the "L" in Wrangler on the tire. Anyway, went to DT, put two new Bridgestone Dueler's in that size on. One of the shop runners told me that there was a bunch of corrosion on them (no shit, I know that). She tried to tell me that I should really consider getting new wheels... Umm, NO, I like these and for one wheel that has an issue, I'm not replacing all 4! So I took the thing home, popped the wheel off, took it over to Wellis in STC, and they fixed it. No need for new wheels sweetheart.
That’s cause Wellis (Warren) is the fucking king when it comes to these things. I’ll never go anywhere else for wheel/tires issues or replacement.

Reactions: CMNTMXR57

Thread Info