HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
PXL_20210501_140516664.jpg

PXL_20210501_140537207.jpg

So I went and crept on the wife's debit charges... This is what $420 worth of health food/diet scam looks like.

:rolleyes:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
View attachment 87996
View attachment 87997

So I went and crept on the wife's debit charges... This is what $420 worth of health food/diet scam looks like.

:rolleyes:
Total waste of money and yes more than likely a scam. Weight loss is simple for the average person. Calories consumed vs calories burnt.
Before I started lifting I cut 85lbs just by portion control and walking/running 4-5 times a week. I did give up Pop but ate everything I wanted to and just didnt pig out. Fitness Pal is awesome and really helps if you honest with yourself and input everything you eat.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
My wife a few years back did a diet program like that, it was mostly to correct her eating habits and understand the what she needed to eat and what you should be eating. Little supplements as she didn’t care for all the gimmicky foods and shakes etc. she did good on it and lost a good amount of food with no exercise besides waking.

place that she did the program thru they would do weekly visits with measurements/ weight checks and correct where needed. She liked it as she was held accountable for her weight loss and had no excuses.

habits are hard to break away from when some foods are delicious! But not missed when you don’t crave them anymore.

here is the program. She followed it minus the brand items they try to upsell on.

5B067B31-D9C2-4BBE-AFF9-031F4D1C90A0.jpeg

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Total waste of money and yes more than likely a scam. Weight loss is simple for the average person. Calories consumed vs calories burnt.
Before I started lifting I cut 85lbs just by portion control and walking/running 4-5 times a week. I did give up Pop but ate everything I wanted to and just didnt pig out. Fitness Pal is awesome and really helps if you honest with yourself and input everything you eat.
I'm down 20 lb and all I've done is portion control. No exercise and I never stopped drinking beer.

I don't know what her problem is but hopefully this works for her if nothing else.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Amazon is really going to shit. Ordered outdoor speakers for the patio that were supposed to be delivered the other day, they sent me a tent instead. Today they just said some small misc. items we ordered were delivered, but they weren't delivered here - so god only knows whose house they were delivered to.
I’ve found if you do an online chat and complain, they’ll either refund or resend. 9/10 I eventually get the original shit too.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Any plans to wrap a partial deck around it? If you can swing it financially, I highly recommend it.

Yes. We want the forest side to have a full wrap. Right now that's like $12k. Soooo that's not happening.

We do have to build just a little stairway with somewhat of a platform. That'll probably be $1500 alone. Ugh.

• Wow
Reactions: daturbosix

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Yes. We want the forest side to have a full wrap. Right now that's like $12k. Soooo that's not happening.

We do have to build just a little stairway with somewhat of a platform. That'll probably be $1500 alone. Ugh.
Wood or trex decking for that price? Is that hiring someone? $12k is steep imo.

Reactions: daturbosix

FastKatt

3800 Tuner
Oct 21, 2007
Cleveland, TN
Real Name
Billy Wheeler
Update about my previous post about my divorce

So I met a girl on Tinder and decided to take a motorcycle ride to Knoxville and meet up with her. We had a great day, and I was asked to spend the night... It was a weeknight, but I went ahead and spent the night anyway. Ended up three hours late to work the next day, but it's okay because I'm self-employed and I didn't get mad at myself because I understand. We decided to meet up again on the weekend, brought the motorcycle up, we went to Knoxville Yamaha to get her a helmet and had a great ride.
She daily drives a Tesla 100, and has an H1 Hummer in the back Barn. She owns a monkey sanctuary, and runs an online business. And, she seems to do all the things I like.View attachment 88550View attachment 88551View attachment 88552View attachment 88553
IMG_20210428_160603832.jpg
Screenshot_20210506-082034.jpg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Training a completely not mechanically/tool inclined millennial how to do my job that can kill you simply by putting your foot in the wrong spot.
In the last week he has;
Forgotten which one is his right hand.
SCREAMED at him “IF YOU STEP THERE YOU WILL DIE!!! DO NOT PUT YOUR FOOT THERE!!!”........He motions to start putting his foot where I told him not to for the third time.
Doesn’t know the difference between a wrench and a ratchet.
Claimed he knew how to use a chainsaw and used them a lot in the past......couldn’t figure out how to reset it after the kick bar was engaged.....caught him watching a video on how to put a new chain on after I asked him to replace the chain.
Watched him dragging my brand new 24’ extension ladder (80lbs) because “It’s too heavy and hurts my shoulder.” I show him for the fourth time in 2 hours how to balance it on his shoulder on the flat part vs the way he was doing it with the straight edge part digging into him. He tries again, drops the entire ladder and I say “Here, hold this!” and hand him the 80 lbs lasher which he promptly drops then smashes his finger in the lasher and drops it again. I inform him to be careful with the lasher or he might have to come up with $18,000 for a new one, or learn to carry the ladder the right way.
Will go to retrieve a tool from my truck, come back with the wrong tool, then forget where he got the tool from.

“Hey can I drive your truck?”
Me “No.”
Him “Oh come on. Why not?”
Me “You want to drive a 22 ton truck that’s 13 feet high with a 35 foot long trailer into Glen Ellyn at 7am then pull into a busy crowded construction site? ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOT!”
Him “I thought I’m
Supposed to be learning?”
Me “You already have your CDL. This job is way more than driving the cool trucks, learn how to do the pole work then you can play with the fun toys.”

Sent him back to the garage to get the correct size terminal pedestal (ugly little green boxes that stick out of the ground) and I sent him with the broken one we have to replace to reference the size. “Here, get this sized one. EXACTLY this one only not broken. It should say 16 on the wrapping.” He’s currently on his third trip back to the garage, been wrong every time.

My current mental state

giphy.gif

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Training a completely not mechanically/tool inclined millennial how to do my job that can kill you simply by putting your foot in the wrong spot.
In the last week he has;
Forgotten which one is his right hand.
SCREAMED at him “IF YOU STEP THERE YOU WILL DIE!!! DO NOT PUT YOUR FOOT THERE!!!”........He motions to start putting his foot where I told him not to for the third time.
Doesn’t know the difference between a wrench and a ratchet.
Claimed he knew how to use a chainsaw and used them a lot in the past......couldn’t figure out how to reset it after the kick bar was engaged.....caught him watching a video on how to put a new chain on after I asked him to replace the chain.
Watched him dragging my brand new 24’ extension ladder (80lbs) because “It’s too heavy and hurts my shoulder.” I show him for the fourth time in 2 hours how to balance it on his shoulder on the flat part vs the way he was doing it with the straight edge part digging into him. He tries again, drops the entire ladder and I say “Here, hold this!” and hand him the 80 lbs lasher which he promptly drops then smashes his finger in the lasher and drops it again. I inform him to be careful with the lasher or he might have to come up with $18,000 for a new one, or learn to carry the ladder the right way.
Will go to retrieve a tool from my truck, come back with the wrong tool, then forget where he got the tool from.

“Hey can I drive your truck?”
Me “No.”
Him “Oh come on. Why not?”
Me “You want to drive a 22 ton truck that’s 13 feet high with a 35 foot long trailer into Glen Ellyn at 7am then pull into a busy crowded construction site? ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY NOT!”
Him “I thought I’m
Supposed to be learning?”
Me “You already have your CDL. This job is way more than driving the cool trucks, learn how to do the pole work then you can play with the fun toys.”

Sent him back to the garage to get the correct size terminal pedestal (ugly little green boxes that stick out of the ground) and I sent him with the broken one we have to replace to reference the size. “Here, get this sized one. EXACTLY this one only not broken. It should say 16 on the wrapping.” He’s currently on his third trip back to the garage, been wrong every time.

My current mental state

giphy.gif
US blue collar boys are becoming a rare commodity... I welcome it..

Too many soy boys nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: radioguy6

justbob

Just a grandpa car with a vacuum leak.
Jan 23, 2010
Behind that famous burrito joint
Real Name
Bob
Wrong size carrier bearings arrived. It appears the Ford 8.8 didn’t have one size like most all rebuild kits claim, not even just two like I knew already from a previous build, but THREE different sizes! Why??? I Had to spend an hour researching part numbers to finally arrive at something that should be simple to figure out.

If it’s one thing I hate it’s having to pull off of go mode to swipe fingers on a phone. It sucks the give a fuck right out of me..

Thread Info