💬 OT ðŸ¤¬ what made you say FUCK today?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
There are reasons that they are. They are solitary hunters, and if injured have no colony to fall back on. So they back off from humans and other larger animals that can injure them.

Humans are just too big to be prey, too threatening. So even if you see one and its hissing or growling at you its either warning you to stay away from its territory, or rabid. Stand your ground and while tense it won't attack unless you continue to provoke.

Even Cougars don't regularly hunt humans, but are larger than Bobcats so are more dangerous.

That said, both can fuck you up if provoked. Sharp ass claws and strong bites with sharp teeth.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
My riding mower caught on fire after using it today. 26-27 years was a good run.

image.jpg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
All fuel lines were replaced last year, along with the tank. It flared up from the right side of the engine (from driver's position), so need to pull the cover to see what's going on and how much damage there was, to see if the unit is salvageable. I think there was a slight oil leak somewhere, as I had shut it off only 20 minutes earlier and could smell burning oil coming up through the head. I'm just surprised it didn't catch on fire as I was using it.

Gonna need to replace the engine, which means starting a hunt for one, or for someone that can help me with it.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Fucking architecture people are wanting shit in specific ways but are just like "RTFM" and not really taking questions. At this point what I'm working on is really their fucking job and at most I should be doing data entry and really they should be figuring it out since their naming scheme is incompatible with Oracles.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
People selling shit are dick heads. Had a link sent over for a bike I'e been looking for. I know the original owner of this bike as well. I message the current owner and make a fair offer. He says price is firm so I agree to that. I said OK I'll take it. Lets meet up 1/2 way between our homes and I'll meet you with cash in hand. All this goes down within a matter of 10 minutes. Then Nothing back, Nothing back.... I message him again and said hey I want to buy the bike, I can have my friend (original owner) grab it for me if meeting up isn't an option. When he meets you I'll pay pal you or quick pay you the cash then he will take the bike. I'll him this weekend and pick it up from him. Still nothing. I go to check back and he has it marked sold now. WTF man!!! At least tell me instead of totally ignoring me.

• Angry
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
May 11, 2009
Pingree Grove
People selling shit are dick heads. Had a link sent over for a bike I'e been looking for. I know the original owner of this bike as well. I message the current owner and make a fair offer. He says price is firm so I agree to that. I said OK I'll take it. Lets meet up 1/2 way between our homes and I'll meet you with cash in hand. All this goes down within a matter of 10 minutes. Then Nothing back, Nothing back.... I message him again and said hey I want to buy the bike, I can have my friend (original owner) grab it for me if meeting up isn't an option. When he meets you I'll pay pal you or quick pay you the cash then he will take the bike. I'll him this weekend and pick it up from him. Still nothing. I go to check back and he has it marked sold now. WTF man!!! At least tell me instead of totally ignoring me.

So this gets going even more. I get linked to a For Sale Post last night. Literally 2 minutes after the post went up. So some guy near Rockford bought the bike and posted it up for almost $600 more than he paid for it. I messaged him saying I'll give you the same amount you paid for the bike 10 hours earlier and come up to get it. Nothing back at all. So other people caught that is was the same bike and have been getting in his ass about it. People fucking suck man. Even at the price he was now selling it for is a good deal but man fuck him. All this guy is, is a flipper. Took the bike, rode it through a bunch of mud and posted up for sale. (n)

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
The rain stopped. On radar it was long gone. So again, I go out and dry off the G8.

Go in the garage, turn around, and it's fucking drizzling again. Check radar, sure as shit a small line of nusance showers has popped up coming right for us.
I was gonna go out and hit the car with a poly shine. Put the coat down to cure , walked into garage for three minutes, came out and it was drizzling. Fucked up the coat ?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
God damned mother fucking fuck.

this brand new power steering pump whines out of the box. Which mean it’s only going to get worse.
I have power assist when cold but when hot and the idle settles down to its usual 900 rpm there is definitely more effort requires and it feels notchy.
While the guy in autozoo was nice about it and is going to order yet another replacement pump I’m annoyed and frustrated and the fact that I have to R&R this pump again.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
God damned mother fucking fuck.

this brand new power steering pump whines out of the box. Which mean it’s only going to get worse.
I have power assist when cold but when hot and the idle settles down to its usual 900 rpm there is definitely more effort requires and it feels notchy.
While the guy in autozoo was nice about it and is going to order yet another replacement pump I’m annoyed and frustrated and the fact that I have to R&R this pump again.
Any way to bench test them before installing?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Fucked up an EP9 80% lower by not setting depth correctly. Kept tinkering with it on the drill press and my chuck keeps coming off. Gonna have to deal with that shit I guess. Probably means I need an easyjig setup or to get off my ass, get my new to me lathe in and get the tooling made to just do it on my Atlas.

Thread Info