Oct 5, 2012
Excellent, rear air suspension is workin well

20200501_133319.jpg

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Getting ready to do tile in master, bought the tile 2-3 years ago, I recall buying everything they had with plans to get more when it got back in stock.... Well that never happened and here I am with 270 sq ft and room is 312.....

It's discontinued..... Few localish store have only a box or 2..

Sandusky Ohio has 5 1/2 boxes, so working with them to get it shipped.... Probably be like $50 for the tile and $150 to ship.

Fuck

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Went hiking in Sedona today. On the way down, my wife slipped on some loose rock and fucked her knee up. Couldn’t put any weight on it. Ended up calling 911 and she got airlifted off the mountain and I hiked back down with a bunch of first responders.

0B11D863-E8DA-47D8-9C69-A8105698BCA3.png

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Went hiking in Sedona today. On the way down, my wife slipped on some loose rock and fucked her knee up. Couldn’t put any weight on it. Ended up calling 911 and she got airlifted off the mountain and I hiked back down with a bunch of first responders.

View attachment 57963
Did you or Lisa put up the video yet? Glad she's okay though.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Finally decided to get the new keys cut for the GTA after they were stolen.

Fuck, turns out someone DID change the ignition cylinder as it no longer matches the car. So, now I have to decide if I want to tear the column apart or pay a lock-smith to come out and play find the key code.

I had to pay a locksmith to make new ignition keys for my old fox body.
His process was painfully simple - he took a blank of the correct style for the cylinder, ground the tumbler side down so it was VERY thin. Then he inserted it into the cylinder and jiggled it up and down. The keys on the tumbler would make small indentations on the very thin material of the key and he would then gradually remove material from those areas.
It took him about a half hour but it was far easier than replacing the cylinder without a key.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Finally decided to get the new keys cut for the GTA after they were stolen.

Fuck, turns out someone DID change the ignition cylinder as it no longer matches the car. So, now I have to decide if I want to tear the column apart or pay a lock-smith to come out and play find the key code.

had to do one that jammed on my Astro. ended up requiring carbide to cut through the security disk. also had to pop the wheel. you couldn't get it out in the locked position.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Yeah. I remember tearing the column apart to lock tite the tilt assembly. I’m thinking I’m just gonna pay the locksmith to play musical key codes.

I do however know for certain that vats was bypassed. I turned off vats in the tune when I did the lt1 sap but never bothered to bypass the starter disable relay. Since the door key worked I took the kick panel off and sure enough the relay is missing and the wires are tied together.

Thread Info