what made you say FUCK today?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
Staff member
Donating Member
Reaction score
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Supposed to have a closing yesterday. The buyers on the other side decided not to show. They want my sellers to wait until they sell their home which isn't under contract. Selling their home is not in the contract. They also have a $5K non refundable deposit which they just asked for. They don't understand contracts? Frustrating. I need to get the home back on the market tomorrow after a 6 week delay. The $5K will stay in escrow because it contractually belongs to my sellers and the buyers won't sign off. Just added a LOT of hassle to this sale.

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Reaction score
Supposed to have a closing yesterday. The buyers on the other side decided not to show. They want my sellers to wait until they sell their home which isn't under contract. Selling their home is not in the contract. They also have a $5K non refundable deposit which they just asked for. They don't understand contracts? Frustrating. I need to get the home back on the market tomorrow after a 6 week delay. The $5K will stay in escrow because it contractually belongs to my sellers and the buyers won't sign off. Just added a LOT of hassle to this sale.
Fuck the Buyers, their lack of preparation and planning just cost themselves $5k.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
So, I hear the cat going to the litter box, and then a little later, I notice her scooting her ass across the carpets. Being a long haired cat, normally this means (ugh) that something has gotten caught in the fur.

So, I break the latex gloves out, and prepare to detangle the shit from her ass.

No sir, NO NO NO sir.

That shit was like peanut butter and clung like nobodies business. But not normal PB. This is gritty like "Natural" Peanutbutter.

1631571765522.png

I had to basically go full on hazmat, gloves, and get the hose out so I could wash that shit away literally.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
So, I hear the cat going to the litter box, and then a little later, I notice her scooting her ass across the carpets. Being a long haired cat, normally this means (ugh) that something has gotten caught in the fur.

So, I break the latex gloves out, and prepare to detangle the shit from her ass.

No sir, NO NO NO sir.

That shit was like peanut butter and clung like nobodies business. But not normal PB. This is gritty like "Natural" Peanutbutter.

View attachment 99904

I had to basically go full on hazmat, gloves, and get the hose out so I could wash that shit away literally.

I have some solution from the vet for that very thing from when Maia had colitis. It’s very mild so that it doesn’t irritate the skin, but it’s VERY effective.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
The solution is to shave her ass so there isn't enough hair for the shit to cling to. I had it done a while ago back in March. Its time to do it again. I may just buy the clippers with the right attachment so I can shave it to the right length and not nick any skin.

Its the fact that she's a long haired cat, there is ALOT of hair there.

I have ot shave all the hair on the hind legs so its maybe about an inch long.

The rest of her hair is fine and I can brush that to keep it from matting.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
Donating Member
Reaction score
The solution is to shave her ass so there isn't enough hair for the shit to cling to. I had it done a while ago back in March. Its time to do it again. I may just buy the clippers with the right attachment so I can shave it to the right length and not nick any skin.

Its the fact that she's a long haired cat, there is ALOT of hair there.

I have ot shave all the hair on the hind legs so its maybe about an inch long.

The rest of her hair is fine and I can brush that to keep it from matting.
My friend’s mom used to use his beard trimmer to shave her dog’s ass cause of the clumps of crap in the fur. He didn’t know this until he went looking for his trimmer and found his mom using it. So for a few years he was using a trimmer on his face that had been through dog shit. 😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom