💬 OT 🤬 what made you say FUCK today?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Not gonna lie, not sure why they were all being an idiot about it, but not gonna ask'm twice if they wanna drive in the left lane.

However, I was afraid some dingus was gonna suddenly jump out into the left lane. So I didn't go that much faster than traffic. Wanted to be able to stop on a dime.

I'm luck he video focuses on the car as much as it did. I started the video and pointed it in the general direction, but didn't really check to see if the car was in frame.

Reactions: Yaj Yak and 69Nice

69Nice

Rainman
Sep 4, 2020
CO
Is that the medical bill after the guy pissed you off and you whaled on him with a 9 iron?

Best part was it’s all due up front.

69Nice: “I’l be in touch.”

giphy.gif

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Parts list of difficulties;

- Bumper cover #4 has come in. The first 3, despite being the right part number, did not have the headlight washer holes in them. #4 has come in, has the holes, but doesn't have the right brackets behind it.
- I believe 3 headlight assemblies have come and gone not being the right ones.
- Couldn't get the wheel well liners (I think that they may have finally gotten them)
- Wire mesh grilles they can't find at all, so looks like they're going to have to repair.

They actually have GM trying to find them because neither them or myself can. I was even looking at used parts to see what I could get for them.

Thread Info