what made you say FUCK today?

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
They gave this dude on the all hands a chance to introduce himself. I feel like I'm getting a full run down of his work history in detail since about 1995.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
Donating Member
Reaction score
Excellent, rear air suspension is workin well

20200501_133319.jpg

DEEZUZ

He's/him/his/penis
Donating Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to do tile in master, bought the tile 2-3 years ago, I recall buying everything they had with plans to get more when it got back in stock.... Well that never happened and here I am with 270 sq ft and room is 312.....

It's discontinued..... Few localish store have only a box or 2..

Sandusky Ohio has 5 1/2 boxes, so working with them to get it shipped.... Probably be like $50 for the tile and $150 to ship.

Fuck

RebelTJ

Coyote Bus Lines
Reaction score
Still haven't gotten my Traeger Grill nor is there any information on when it's going to get here... Maybe I should have kept the damaged one and claimed on the warranty with Traeger directly...

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Went hiking in Sedona today. On the way down, my wife slipped on some loose rock and fucked her knee up. Couldn’t put any weight on it. Ended up calling 911 and she got airlifted off the mountain and I hiked back down with a bunch of first responders.

View attachment 57963
Did you or Lisa put up the video yet? Glad she's okay though.

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wasn’t at work more than 30 minutes before I had to go do a welfare check on a room and found a deceased male with foam coming out of his nose.

The same guy I checked in the night before and knew from previous stays with us

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score
There's certain things that you say FUCK about and there's certainly things you say FUCK about. That's one of them. I imagine it's pretty far from a unique occurrence even from a statistical standpoint.

The Italian

But not Italian
Donating Member
Reaction score
There's certain things that you say FUCK about and there's certainly things you say FUCK about. That's one of them. I imagine it's pretty far from a unique occurrence even from a statistical standpoint.
Third deceased guest in 19 years working in hotels

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Donating Member
Reaction score
Wife had emergency surgery (gallbladder) last Thursday. Missed work Thursday and Friday. Might have to miss all next week too since we don't have anybody to help her at home with the kids. Especially with the 2 year old. She's a handful as it is.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Finally decided to get the new keys cut for the GTA after they were stolen.

Fuck, turns out someone DID change the ignition cylinder as it no longer matches the car. So, now I have to decide if I want to tear the column apart or pay a lock-smith to come out and play find the key code.

Jon01

Reaction score

Fuck, turns out someone DID change the ignition cylinder as it no longer matches the car. So, now I have to decide if I want to tear the column apart or pay a lock-smith to come out and play find the key code.
I had to pay a locksmith to make new ignition keys for my old fox body.
His process was painfully simple - he took a blank of the correct style for the cylinder, ground the tumbler side down so it was VERY thin. Then he inserted it into the cylinder and jiggled it up and down. The keys on the tumbler would make small indentations on the very thin material of the key and he would then gradually remove material from those areas.
It took him about a half hour but it was far easier than replacing the cylinder without a key.

Mr_Roboto

Donating Member
Reaction score

had to do one that jammed on my Astro. ended up requiring carbide to cut through the security disk. also had to pop the wheel. you couldn't get it out in the locked position.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
Reaction score
Yeah. I remember tearing the column apart to lock tite the tilt assembly. I’m thinking I’m just gonna pay the locksmith to play musical key codes.

I do however know for certain that vats was bypassed. I turned off vats in the tune when I did the lt1 sap but never bothered to bypass the starter disable relay. Since the door key worked I took the kick panel off and sure enough the relay is missing and the wires are tied together.

BS ISF

Donating Member
Reaction score
slept wrong on friday night and have had a kink in my neck since.

tried ice, heat, massage and red light therapy and nothing has helped. ugh.

SpeedSpeak2me

Donating Member
Reaction score
"tried ice, heat, massage and red light therapy district and nothing has helped. ugh."

See, there is your problem. You went red light therapy, you should have gone red light district.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
i slept funny on my arm, and my arm has had a numb spot for three days now, from my elbow to my pinkey and ring finger are numb, all the time. mostly noticable in my fingers and hand.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
It pisses me off to no end when road construction is done during rush hour traffic.
This morning Rt. 20 was down to one lane from McLean to Shales.
Why can't they do this work during the overnight hours when traffic is substantially less? Why do they need to do this during the heaviest traffic times of the day? Why not work 10pm-6am?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom