💬 OT ðŸ¤¬ what made you say FUCK today?

BS ISF

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 24, 2012
WEST BURBS
Well this happened this morning. Driving on Touhey in EGV north bound to work. I was in left lane and guy in F150 in the right. He decided from the RH lane to turn left through the median street no looking while he did so. Side swipped me and this was the end result.

My pup was in the passenger front seat but was unharmed. He is a tad shaken from the impact but all good.

Now this piece of shit tried to say I side swiped him to the cops! Luckly a guy was outside at the company next door and heard everything and came too look. He saw me in my lane and the guy in my lane. I pulled over as to not block traffic. Once I heard that I got hot and took even more pics and of him. He doesn't look guilty at all right?

He finally change his story and got a ticket for improper lane change. He does have state farm so hopefully all goes well.

I despise lying mother fuckers!!
20191030_094811.jpeg
20191030_094756.jpeg
20191030_101723.jpeg
20191030_094736.jpeg
20191030_104720.jpeg

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
how did he not see you? if you were in his blind spot and he left turned, damage would be in the middle of his car.

he straight up turned into your ass. can't even say he didn't see you.

it's pretty shitty that he lied when he was in the wrong. shows true character. I'd try to get as much as possible out of insurance .

I bet your neck and dogs neck are hurting! ?

Reactions: BS ISF

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
yeah my bad, tonne. nice google maps skills. I am gonna use that if need be. thanks.
Had that happen to me years ago at night in Wheaton, where Ellis ave was (now it's a single lane) two lanes going south. Drunk asshole in the right lane decides he want to make left turn, right into me. I was driving my truck at the time and when he hit me we were just approaching the cross street, so I was deflected to the left, hopped a curb, took out a street sign, and sideswiped a tree on the parkway.

Cocksucker gave cops a bogus insurance card, it had lapsed months prior and the policy was cancelled, but he was still carrying the card. So I ended up having to go through my insurance to get it fixed, then they went after him. They actually had to hire a detective to find him since he kept jumping addresses. Turns out he had multiple DUI's.

Here's another serious pot of bullshit. Finally got a court date and the guy doesn't show, so of course it gets a continuance because no way I'm letting him off the hook. TWO continuances later he finally shows up. Judge asks him, "Is your insurance now paid up and valid?" He says, "yes". I immediately blurted out that it wasn't cause I had checked the day before the court date. The fucking judge then says, "well take it out in the hall and sort it out among yourselves." That's when my g/f's uncle stepped in. At the time he was Police Commander of WVL, and he came in uniform.

He tells the judge the guy has prior DUI convictions, no valid DL, no valid insurance, no valid registration. Judge sits there thinking for a minute. Illinois attorney finally looks down at the books and confirms. By now were standing up in front of the courtroom for a solid 10 minutes. Judge finally pulls his wife's used tampon out of his ass and asks for a Wheaton PD to check out the information since it is his jurisdiction. Tells the asshole to stay put.

Well, as things are being checked out, said asshole tries to slip out the door and WPD catches him. So now he's got contempt of court on top of everything else. The WPD felt bad for me cause we had been chasing this cocksucker (have I used that yet?) for months while my truck was in the shop being fixed. So now asshole owes me my deductible, owes my insurance company the cost of repair, and the judge order restitution to cover hardship and my truck payments that I was shelling out for a vehicle that was non-driveable. WPD felt like getting in on the game so they looked at the accident report and saw the damage to city property that took place. So they wrote him up on that and he owed the city money.

What a flaming piece of rotting dog shit. A few months went by, no monies received. Asked my insurance agent to look into what was going on. He used to be on Addison PD so had a few numbers he could call. Turns out pile of monkey spunk got hooked for another DUI (his 4th or 5th) and was sitting at the DuPage Hilton awaiting trial. Got fired from his job, car repo'd, kicked out of apartment for not paying rent, etc.

When he was finally released almost three years later he was on a work program that garnished his wages since he was in arrears, badly. Motherfucker was eating PB&J's 3x a day for a long time to pay everyone back.

Karma motherfucker, karma.

Reactions: RICH17 and BS ISF

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Had that happen to me years ago at night in Wheaton, where Ellis ave was (now it's a single lane) two lanes going south. Drunk asshole in the right lane decides he want to make left turn, right into me. I was driving my truck at the time and when he hit me we were just approaching the cross street, so I was deflected to the left, hopped a curb, took out a street sign, and sideswiped a tree on the parkway.

Cocksucker gave cops a bogus insurance card, it had lapsed months prior and the policy was cancelled, but he was still carrying the card. So I ended up having to go through my insurance to get it fixed, then they went after him. They actually had to hire a detective to find him since he kept jumping addresses. Turns out he had multiple DUI's.

Here's another serious pot of bullshit. Finally got a court date and the guy doesn't show, so of course it gets a continuance because no way I'm letting him off the hook. TWO continuances later he finally shows up. Judge asks him, "Is your insurance now paid up and valid?" He says, "yes". I immediately blurted out that it wasn't cause I had checked the day before the court date. The fucking judge then says, "well take it out in the hall and sort it out among yourselves." That's when my g/f's uncle stepped in. At the time he was Police Commander of WVL, and he came in uniform.

He tells the judge the guy has prior DUI convictions, no valid DL, no valid insurance, no valid registration. Judge sits there thinking for a minute. Illinois attorney finally looks down at the books and confirms. By now were standing up in front of the courtroom for a solid 10 minutes. Judge finally pulls his wife's used tampon out of his ass and asks for a Wheaton PD to check out the information since it is his jurisdiction. Tells the asshole to stay put.

Well, as things are being checked out, said asshole tries to slip out the door and WPD catches him. So now he's got contempt of court on top of everything else. The WPD felt bad for me cause we had been chasing this cocksucker (have I used that yet?) for months while my truck was in the shop being fixed. So now asshole owes me my deductible, owes my insurance company the cost of repair, and the judge order restitution to cover hardship and my truck payments that I was shelling out for a vehicle that was non-driveable. WPD felt like getting in on the game so they looked at the accident report and saw the damage to city property that took place. So they wrote him up on that and he owed the city money.

What a flaming piece of rotting dog shit. A few months went by, no monies received. Asked my insurance agent to look into what was going on. He used to be on Addison PD so had a few numbers he could call. Turns out pile of monkey spunk got hooked for another DUI (his 4th or 5th) and was sitting at the DuPage Hilton awaiting trial. Got fired from his job, car repo'd, kicked out of apartment for not paying rent, etc.

When he was finally released almost three years later he was on a work program that garnished his wages since he was in arrears, badly. Motherfucker was eating PB&J's 3x a day for a long time to pay everyone back.

Karma motherfucker, karma.

Your lucky. A guy with expired insurance hit me. Found out after car had been fixed, while my insurance was trying to collect from his. So I call PD that came to accident and they said to just take the letter to court. Court did nothing. I brought the letter from his insurance saying he didnt pay the bill and it was canceled, and states attorney said I should have told the PS, I said I did and they said to bring it to you and you would take care of it. Hard nope out of him and that was that. I'm still out my 500. It's been 3 years.

Last edited:

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I was fortunate to have the g/f's uncle with me. When I voiced my opposition to what the [asshole] judge said it had no weight or bearing with him. I was just some skinny kid standing in front him (this was a while ago). When the Commander stood up next to me in full uniform the judge was forced to rethink what was transpiring in front of him and contemplate his next decision more carefully.

The fact that the IL attorney just stood there and didn't do jack shit all while he had a scumbag with multiple DUI's standing right there. Both of those fucks should have thrown that whole book, no, the *whole fucking bench at the POS to make an solid example. Then they (judge and IL attorney) should have been drawn, quartered, and flat out kicked in the nuts for complete failure to do their jobs for which they're well over-paid to do.

*"They took the bar, the whole fucking bar!" - Bluto, Animal House.

Reactions: RICH17

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Muscle spasm in the back the second I sat down to start loosening the lugs on the RS for the winter tire change.

Popped two 200mg ibuprofen immediately cause its going to hurt later.

Then proceeded to swap all 4 tires and carry them into storage again. Back is screaming at me.

Laying on a heating pad right now, will probably sleep with the pad too.

Muscle spasm in the back the second I sat down to start loosening the lugs on the RS for the winter tire change.

Popped two 200mg ibuprofen immediately cause its going to hurt later.

Then proceeded to swap all 4 tires and carry them into storage again. Back is screaming at me.

Laying on a heating pad right now, will probably sleep with the pad too.
Try some Biofreeze. That saved me at least a week of recovery time during my last sciatic episode.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
What. The. Fuck?!?!?!?!

yep I'm going to miss it. We were going to go a couple weeks ago, but saw on their FB temporarily closed for equipment problems. Had a really bad feeling about that. Then last Friday they posted they were closing permanently and filing for bankruptcy. I hope they can somehow reopen in a better location, all that road construction really hurt their business last few years.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Escalade was riding weird on the way to work this morning and tires started rubbing on the liners when I’d turn left or right. Measured the fender opening and it’s an inch lower than normal, compressor for the air ride is shot and I can’t remember the last time I heard it kick on. Ordered a new Arnott unit since the Dorman ones are allegedly total garbage and I’ll be riding on the bump stops until the new one comes in.

Thread Info