🤬 What Made You Say “WTF” Today?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Well, I'm not gonna touch that.

The dude driving this earlier made me laugh, jacking that thing up in the parkin lot. I thought... WTF
:rofl:

A bit overkill on the cam, sounded awesome

20201025_160614.jpg
20201025_160553.jpg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Watching an intersection where we were putting cable up and the metal strand (10k lbs breaking strength) was 5 feet off the ground. My job was to stop traffic so no one drives through and decapitates themself, usually takes a whopping 3 minutes. Guy pulls up, stops, gets out and starts screaming some unintelligible nonsense at me. I grab the strand that’s at eye level and say “You can go around or wait a minute or two.” Dude hops back into his minivan, lights up the tires and slides into a curb. Backs up, hits the curb again. Makes a left turn into a dead end street, almost hits a car, hits the curb again. Backs up onto the same street he was just on, hits the curb AGAIN, puts it in drive, lights up the tires and goes straight down the road until he’s out of sight never making the right turn he was initially crying about.
WTF was that?!?!

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Enter the CR and DO IT!!!!!

And wear a mask while you execute the change as the mask will help increase the likelihood of success!!!!

Fuck that shit. +ed infosec on it. I'm tired of dealing with this shit I'm not putting it back in. I'm trying to burn that stuff down not reinstall it and certainly not for a 5 meg circuit where $1K-2K of expense is required. That's nothing in the grand scheme.

Reactions: Blood on Blood

Thread Info