30915624781_129d4b477e_o.jpg

22825270088_077a787992_o.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
no, not "friends" with her.

shes just a cunt that posts anti-trump articles in the local aurora group.
sure, i can block her... but i didnt.. after i got banned for the cunt comment, i just reply to all her stuff with "C"... she gets the point. the letter C doesnt go against community standards, and i would have thought that a emoji couldnt possibly be either

What do you mean xpect when you use the cunt emoji? :ROFLMAO:

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Amy and I took her car in for an oil change and non working windshield washers. I saw her taillight was out when we were in the parking lot and asked them to throw one in. $40 for the repairs. Not bad.

My buddy is the manager. He tells us his guys said Amy needs tires. We just bought tires this year. They put them on. Told him this and we walked out to the car. We both stuck a finger in the tread and looked at each other. "Uh. You don't need tires, Cliff." I said "I know, Chuck. Tell your guys they missed the front brakes. They need replacing." We laughed. Oh, Tuffy. Sell those tires.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Amy and I took her car in for an oil change and non working windshield washers. I saw her taillight was out when we were in the parking lot and asked them to throw one in. $40 for the repairs. Not bad.

My buddy is the manager. He tells us his guys said Amy needs tires. We just bought tires this year. They put them on. Told him this and we walked out to the car. We both stuck a finger in the tread and looked at each other. "Uh. You don't need tires, Cliff." I said "I know, Chuck. Tell your guys they missed the front brakes. They need replacing." We laughed. Oh, Tuffy. Sell those tires.

Same with me... sorta. I pulled into the dealership for an oil change and they told me I needed to replace all 4 tires. After telling them I just got new tires 3 months ago, he was all “you did? Hmpf.”

fuckers

Thread Info