HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
Did she report your post?
i dont know. it only states that my post "goes against community standards"
but she probably did. shes a liberal cunt that posts anti trump stuff all day long, and i just keep poking her
i previously got banned for calling her a cunt, after she took screen shots of my family and posted them publicly in the political argument thread.
im certain she reported that time.

like how the fuck does a emoji violate rules?

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
i dont know. it only states that my post "goes against community standards"
but she probably did. shes a liberal cunt that posts anti trump stuff all day long, and i just keep poking her
i previously got banned for calling her a cunt, after she took screen shots of my family and posted them publicly in the political argument thread.
im certain she reported that time.

like how the fuck does a emoji violate rules?
Because you have no freedom with FB.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Fuck that shit. Are you "friends" with her?

I'm recently "back" on FB, and it sucks, seems like every other person is just posting unrepentant Anti-Trump shit or unrepentant Pro-Trump shit. I don't really want to see either, because your fake news meme, isn't going to sway my opinion either way. Reminds me why I left in the first place. I just need to post my wedding pictures and be done with it, and cancel my account again

Reactions: Mr_Roboto

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
no, not "friends" with her.

shes just a cunt that posts anti-trump articles in the local aurora group.
sure, i can block her... but i didnt.. after i got banned for the cunt comment, i just reply to all her stuff with "C"... she gets the point. the letter C doesnt go against community standards, and i would have thought that a emoji couldnt possibly be either

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
To use a Doctor Who Dalek analogy, YOU WILL OBEY! YOU WILL OBEY OR BE EXTERMINATED!! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!

This is one reason I posted the big tech censorship thread a while back. They make the rules. You follow them or get suspended/banned. Twitter just banned a reporter for posting actual news about the Saudi terrorist in Florida. You post what they want you to post or else...

Last edited:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
So I bought my 5 year old daughter a LOL surprise ball. Got home and she opened it to reveal her doll or whatever you want to call them. Comes with a the figure, shirt, pants/shorts, shoes, and an accessory. Well she asked for help putting the clothes on and that's when my wife noticed something between the legs..... Dick and balls. On a child's toy geared toward the young kids (again, my daughter is 5).

I looked at the paper it comes with that lists all the figures in that series. They're all females. This one so happens to be a transvestite. Short hear, girl clothing, ect.

My problem is... I don't need a damn toy company to teach my kids about genitals and all that. I believe it's up to the parents to teach their kids that and at what age they so choose to do so.

Am I over thinking this? What's your thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: SpeedSpeak2me

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Definitely enjoy and not enjoy WTF

:chugger:

This pool was supposed to be empty..
What in the sincere WTF

20200201_192454.jpg

VenomousDSG

Don't Tread On Me
TCG Premium
Apr 30, 2006
Yorkville, il
So I bought my 5 year old daughter a LOL surprise ball. Got home and she opened it to reveal her doll or whatever you want to call them. Comes with a the figure, shirt, pants/shorts, shoes, and an accessory. Well she asked for help putting the clothes on and that's when my wife noticed something between the legs..... Dick and balls. On a child's toy geared toward the young kids (again, my daughter is 5).

I looked at the paper it comes with that lists all the figures in that series. They're all females. This one so happens to be a transvestite. Short hear, girl clothing, ect.

My problem is... I don't need a damn toy company to teach my kids about genitals and all that. I believe it's up to the parents to teach their kids that and at what age they so choose to do so.

Am I over thinking this? What's your thoughts?
I'm sorry, but I just BURSTED out laughing! :bowrofl:

Doesnt surprise me one bit though, America 2020.

• Haha
Reactions: Flyn and importcrew

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Driving the old van over to Ashley, thinking I'd just be bringing a recliner home, all the sudden I had that obnoxious clunking/thunking from the passenger front.

Got it home tonight. Fucking spring on the passnger strut is busted...

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I'm sorry, but I just BURSTED out laughing! :bowrofl:

Doesnt surprise me one bit though, America 2020.

I agree..... It isn't surprising.
Just cut the dick and balls off. Problem solved.
Just don't do it in front of your daughter.
I was telling my wife that. Going to grab a file and shave do a little more than a circumcision. Lol

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
So I was at the JY today and popped the drums off the only 9" there. Usually drums are locked the fuck up and you have to adjust the shit out of them to get them off. I sledged on em a bit but they turned freely from the get go. Really odd. Get the drum off, look at it a bit and almost all the parts are brand new. The adjusters are all the way in, they had to have been on the wrong sides! I can't imagine that not being a harrowing experience, the wrecked out front probably proved it.

Naturally the fucking thing was a 2.50ish and 28 splined axles so there were zero useful parts on the thing. :/

Thread Info