šŸ¤£ What made you laugh today?

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin

Holy fuck the too much Vaseline guy!!!! We used to call them the uppercut practice dummies. Usually the same guys that spar with an oversized belt and turn into track stars in the ring because they donā€™t want to get hit. We had one guy that put half the pot of grease on his face then put the headgear onā€¦ā€¦one hook and couldnā€™t see out of one eye because the thing would spin, aptly nicknamed ā€œCaptain Hookā€.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Our new guys thatā€™ve been here since February were told they have 2 weeks to be able to run jobs on their own. Iā€™ve never seen so many lazy do nothings scramble so fast in my life. Now all of a sudden they care about knowing how to do their jobs and learning the ā€œboring detailsā€ like learning how to get the right cable and what tools/hardware they need BEFORE we leave the garage. Their eyes lit up like it was their first time seeing fireworks.
ā€œDude you need to help us! You never told us half of this shit!!!ā€
Me ā€œYes I did. Remember all the times I said pay attention and this is important when I was trying to show you this stuff? This is why.ā€
Theyā€™re suddenly regretting not paying attention for the last 5 months. Iā€™m predicting half quit, 3 or 4 get ā€œhurtā€ to avoid working and two get fired. The senior guys are starting a pool and weā€™re trying to figure out how to do odds or an over/under.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Was on the cruiser for a quick ride. Southbound County Farm at Lies, in the left lane. In the right lane pulls up a kid in his Chevy Sonic or something with an obnoxiously loud popping exhaust.

I turn my head and give the ā€œshhhā€ sign. He proceeds to stick his arm out the window, flip me off, tells me to go fuck myself, then puts the engine on the limiter for about 10 seconds making himself look like a complete ass, pissing of everyone around him.

What he didnā€™t bother to do, as most donā€™t, is look around first. CSPD sitting right behind him in a fully marked squad shaking his head.

Light went green and CSPD went lights and siren.

Wish I had a helmet cam for that one.

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
1627106131567.png

Thread Info