I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
[emoji23]
df29b476dac4e445d39bea8a4a533502.jpg
He had a good troll after he was stripped of his wins too.

wp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F11%252FLanceArmstrongJerseyPic.jpeg%252Ffull-fit-in__1200x2000.jpeg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Sitting at a light while driving to a job with a 45 foot pole on a trailer and a guy in a tow truck pulls up next to me.
“HEY!!!! The bitch behind you is UNDER your pole!!!”
I look in the mirrors and can barely even see a car and start laughing. “You might want to stick around, if she fucks up that things gonna go right through her car and you’ll need to tow it!”
He starts laughing.

Let me ask you. Would you pull under this?
99128c4cdcf03f4f7730c003e3d2af50.jpg

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
lol legally are you supposed to tow something that long just like that?? surprised you didnt need a spotter or something

As long as the signal pod is within 3 feet of the end of the pole it’s legal and we’ve never had an issue. I haul poles like this all the time and pretty much every other time I’m doing so some idiot pulls under the pole, it’s way too common an occurrence. I always paint the end of the pole orange, wrap caution tape around it so people can see and have a flag taped to the end. I’ll have a spotter (or be one) occasionally but this was a short trip and only 4 turns total.

For what it’s worth I strap down the pole so tight to the trailer that I could probably place the pole in the ground with the trailer attached and it wouldn’t move. The trailer tires will catch air going over bumps and railroad tracks and the pole doesn’t budge. But it does flex like a motherfucker.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
As long as the signal pod is within 3 feet of the end of the pole it’s legal and we’ve never had an issue. I haul poles like this all the time and pretty much every other time I’m doing so some idiot pulls under the pole, it’s way too common an occurrence. I always paint the end of the pole orange, wrap caution tape around it so people can see and have a flag taped to the end. I’ll have a spotter (or be one) occasionally but this was a short trip and only 4 turns total.

For what it’s worth I strap down the pole so tight to the trailer that I could probably place the pole in the ground with the trailer attached and it wouldn’t move. The trailer tires will catch air going over bumps and railroad tracks and the pole doesn’t budge. But it does flex like a motherfucker.

yeah thats a longg ass load. I wouldnt want to pull that lol

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
yeah thats a longg ass load. I wouldnt want to pull that lol

I’ve been doing this for almost 20 years, I’m used to it (but it’s amazing what you can get used to). The entire reason I got this job is because the primadonna pussies I work with were too scared to do it. Today was easy, driving something like that into downtown Glen Ellyn, Wheaton or Highland Park is the ones that suck.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
68247349_10214135709846850_7896670563404349440_n.jpg

Milwaukee, WI. (AP) - A fifteen-year old boy was at the center of a Milwaukee County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.
The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.
The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.
After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.
After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the Green Bay Packers, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

Thread Info