Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
20230525_164005.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AnimalMother316
Truck driver got "stuck" probably did 100 back and forth movements to get out. Our dock is on the other side of the building, has its own entrance, and very visible from the road.

View attachment 161799
At my work the driver didn't take a wide enough right turn and took the fire hydrant out. City shut the water off and I got a paid half day lol.

I autocross at the Schaumburg boomers stadium. Sometimes the stadium is open so you use their bathrooms sometimes it's closed.

When it's closed you can use the train station right there. Stadium was closed for one of the events so I'm driving my fatass the 1/8th mile away and I park not at the waddle stages of gotta shit, but I'm feeling it.

Round the corner a bunch of people in fur suits waiting for the train. Like you hear they exist but you don't think you'll ever see them. Like they are free to do that shit, but goddamn the instant anger for no reason.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taxation_of_illegal_income_in_the_United_States

While embezzlers, thieves, and the like are forced to report their illegally acquired income for tax purposes, they may also take deductions for costs relating to criminal activity. For example, in Commissioner v. Tellier, a taxpayer was found guilty of engaging in business activities that violated the Securities Act of 1933.[8] The taxpayer subsequently deducted the legal fees he spent while defending himself.[8] The U.S. Supreme Court held that the taxpayer was allowed to deduct the legal fees from his gross income because they meet the requirements of §162(a),[9] which allows the taxpayer to deduct all the "ordinary and necessary expenses paid or incurred during the taxable year in carrying on a trade or business."[10] The Court reasoned (and the Internal Revenue Service did not contest the point) that it was ordinary and necessary for a person engaged in a business to expect to have legal fees associated with that business, even though such things may only happen once in a lifetime.[9] Therefore, the taxpayer in Tellier was allowed to deduct his legal fees from his gross income, even though he incurred the fees because of his crime. The U.S. Supreme Court in Tellier reiterated that the purpose of the tax code was to tax net income, not punish unlawful behavior.[11] The Court suggested that if this was not the case, Congress would change the tax code to include special tax rules for illegal conduct.[12]

If you read into this if you were dealing drugs and you did a drive by shooting you could claim mileage on your income taxes for it. :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info