Streamwood
It's the principle of the matter
the dark knight joker GIF

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
More a story than meme's or video's

Just took my Son to his first job interview as a hangar attendant at a place in DuPage Airport (I've spoken before that he loves flying and wants to be a pilot).

So his interview is over and the guy interviewing him says "hey guys, you're more than welcome to hang out, Bryan if you want to hop on the flight sim (X-Plane I believe)..." So my Son does. He is in a Cessna on the runaway at DPA, takes off in the rain, gets it up in the air, proceeds to do a full barrel roll in the plane... LOL!!! He then flies around the airport/West Chicago/St. Charles area, and then brings it on on 2L like nothing.

I think they like him. :D

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
More a story than meme's or video's

Just took my Son to his first job interview as a hangar attendant at a place in DuPage Airport (I've spoken before that he loves flying and wants to be a pilot).

So his interview is over and the guy interviewing him says "hey guys, you're more than welcome to hang out, Bryan if you want to hop on the flight sim (X-Plane I believe)..." So my Son does. He is in a Cessna on the runaway at DPA, takes off in the rain, gets it up in the air, proceeds to do a full barrel roll in the plane... LOL!!! He then flies around the airport/West Chicago/St. Charles area, and then brings it on on 2L like nothing.

I think they like him. :D
Great industry to get into. Wish I had been smart enough to think about doing that.

Thread Info