💬 OT ðŸ¤£ What made you laugh today?

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Drunken Dodge Durango Driver Stops Off-Duty Police Officer While Impersonating A Police Officer

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1662837263977.png

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Spankings / slaps progressed to getting whooped by a belt, which then progressed to the belt buckle
Grandma whooped us with wooden spoons, metal fly swatter handles, tied us to chairs with bed sheets, soap in the mouth, and once time a summer sausage.

Think we all turned out ok

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
While I have a small fraction of that collection, it's mostly true. I hate throwing hardware away, but I always think it'll save me one day. In over 10 years, I have yet to use one from my salvage collection. Of course the caveat being that I don't really work on cars, so it'd be stuff around the house.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Putting new shit into jars (I have a crate of jars) was one of the smarter things I did. It really has helped me actually use up what I have.

When I moved I scrapped 40-50lbs of shit, it was nails and wood screws mixed with nuts and bolts and it made it painful to deal with. It's a pain in the ass to have to go get bolts but 90%+ of the time I think I would have done it anyways.

Thread Info