💬 OT ðŸ¤£ What made you laugh today?

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
1659102441456.png

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
He mysteriously died after falling 3,500ft. I hope they get a 2nd doctor to perform another autopsy.

Who write these fucking headlines?!

View attachment 127656
the title is janked.

the co-pilot exited at 3500 feet, not the pilot, then the pilot landed in an emergency landing.

The mystery is why the co-pilot jumped.

Reactions: Jimy Bilmo

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
He mysteriously died after falling 3,500ft. I hope they get a 2nd doctor to perform another autopsy.

Who write these fucking headlines?!

View attachment 127656
Perhaps he's wondering why you'd shoot a man, before throwing him from a plane.

• Haha
Reactions: Kaeghl

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
I wake up (7:30am), g/f is still at home.

"What time do you have to work today?"

Doctor told me 1pm.

"Ok." (seems a bit late to be starting, but whatever).

-----
About 15 minutes ago the phone rings, it's the other parent (dad, also a doctor), "we were expecting you here at 10am, are you on your way?"

g/f: "Doctor (whatever her name is) text me last night, start 1pm."

Dad: *yelling in background on the phone "what time did you tell [insert name] to be here?"
Wife: 1pm

Dad: "we have to be at the hospital by 11am for a scrub in. Who is going to watch the kids? What calendar were you even looking at?!?! Friday when she left I told her 9am for Monday morning"
Wife: "I text her last night, start at 1pm"
Husband - "again I'll ask, what calendar were you even looking at?"

:ROFLMAO:

For two professionals, one of which is the head of oncology, their time management is just fucking awful. They never know each other's schedule, they never give the g/f the same answer. They'll text at 11pm at night asking her to be in at 6am the next morning. It's 11 o'clock at night for fucks sake! Just awful.

I keep telling her to set up a junk google account, then share the calendar with the parents/doctors. They put her work schedule on the calendar, at least 1 week in advance, so she will know her schedule at a glance. Plus, she can automatically set up an alert for like 1 hour and/or 90 minutes ahead of each entry so that the alarm will wake her up, so she doesn't have to worry about setting it every night (which she sometimes forgets) since every day might be a different start time.

Nope, refuses to embrace technology that's been in use for what, 15 years?

I just sit back and laugh, then go surf TCG for a while. :rofl:

Thread Info