What made you laugh today?

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score

Ha, similar thing happened to me when I was a kid. We poured some gas on a flaming tennis ball and the flame went back to the container. It caused a huge wall of fire and got dark black soot all over the front of my friend's house. We spend hours scrubbing it and getting as clean as we could. I don't know if his parents ever noticed, we didn't get it 100% clean.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
partly why we have these ridiculous nozzle contraptions on gas cans now. I still have old Blitz cans before they were ran out of biz, have not set myself on fire yet.

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
partly why we have these ridiculous nozzle contraptions on gas cans now. I still have old Blitz cans before they were ran out of biz, have not set myself on fire yet.

You're not trying hard enough then.

DEEZUZ

Pronouns
Donating Member
Reaction score
I lit a fuel filter on fire once and it had more gas soaked in it then I thought and pooof it went up and I kicked it and gas/diesel splashed back and lit my boot on fire and then about a 7 foot stretch of snow was on fire and the filter itself lmao

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Donating Member
Reaction score
unknown.png

greasy

draggin’ fools
Donating Member
Reaction score
BARB KINT RIDE WITH ME NO MO CUZ HER BAD KNEES HURT HERSELF TAKIN CARE OF OUR HOME WHILE I WAS IN NAM

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
Reaction score
I thought that was some sort of current events reference that I just didn't understand, lol.

Top Bottom