Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
IMG_7472.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
My wife has had some chronic iron deficiency problems and drinks a shitton of coffee. I showed her a study about iron absorption being inhibited by coffee, her reply was "They did drip and instant coffee, I drink cold brew."

I swear to god if she keels the fuck over dead from this and it's the coffee I'm going to put "died from cold brew, at least it wasn't instant or drip coffee."

FUNDAD

Big Trouble in Little China
Apr 6, 2005
At a little breakfast spot called Danby's Station today I asked the server if they had any Hazelnut creamer. He said yes and brought out a small saucer with like ten of them. I said thank you that was really nice. He then asked me if I wanted coffee......

I said yes but man I almost busted out laughing. Was thinking that me asking for fuckin creamer was a dead giveaway that I wanted coffee but I guess not. Maybe a whole bunch of motherfuckers come in there and ask for flavored creamer to put in their water or just drink by themselves. Either way it definitely made me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: Dan00Hawk

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Sooo this is bad and it’s my own fucking. Fault…in October of 2019 I bought a minivan, the same month I had my third kid.. in that time my wife and I never really payed attention to budget as three kids, work, working out sucks up all our time. Well today my wife noticed for the last 15 months we had been doubling the car payment on accident…..dumbasses

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Sooo this is bad and it’s my own fucking. Fault…in October of 2019 I bought a minivan, the same month I had my third kid.. in that time my wife and I never really payed attention to budget as three kids, work, working out sucks up all our time. Well today my wife noticed for the last 15 months we had been doubling the car payment on accident…..dumbasses
Must be nice.

:rofl:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Went to a wok’n’fire the other day.

I don’t recommend it. Way over fucking priced.

But saw this on the menu. Vegan lol.

View attachment 111222
I went to a hibachi place today with my family and in-laws (haven't been to one since sometime last year or end of 2020), and damn has the prices risen! What used to cost $20 is now about $10 more. On top of that, they hid a service charge. When I say hid, I mean I was never charged a service charge before and never looked to see if they're charging one. Now I know.

Thread Info