1609991790808.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Chester Copperpot

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
wow, this was from a war documentary series, vhs tapes, like a burgundy cover. My dad had these, I remember loving the animations

the series was World War 2 with Walter Cronkite, the animations are from the "Why we fight" series (now all available in the public domain). Thanks for the jog down memory lane.

Reactions: m_dogg

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Got a WFH email update from our Corp HR. Not only did they CC everyone (few hundred people), the formatting (size and font) of the text in the same paragraph changes multiple times, like they copy/pasted from other emails and didn't remove or redo the formatting. Looks terrible.

With the CC I'm waiting for one person to do a Reply All and start the first emailapocolypse of 2021. Being the SVP of HR you'd think they'd know how to use BCC instead ???

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
By default, our 'reply all' button is greyed out. If you want to use it, you have to click another button to turn it on.

We had a few e-mails a year or two ago that went company wide and people were replying 'I don't think this e-mail is for me'....bunch of morons. It was obviously a mistake, there was no need to e-mail EVERYONE in the fucking company to let them know you received the e-mail in error.

I think one of our servers crashed because of it.

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Even though I hate Deadspin now, thanks to the herb, this was one of their best articles. Sadly the comments were removed, cause those were as good as the article. It's worth the few minutes to read.

Thread Info