Homer Glen
F4B698A4-20B6-40D2-AF72-5EBF1733DE85.jpeg

:bowrofl:

b00sted

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 6, 2010
Field Correspondent? LOL

At a former job I was a jack-of-all-trades, but of course only got paid for one of those. Since I was primarily the pre-press person and had a $250,000 digital printer/press in my office i was the one that made up and printed the business cards. I made up a bunch that read "Scapegoat Extraordinaire". Those were the best. I might have some still.

My buddy's brother is a fireman in the city, but had business cards made up with his name and number specifically for handing out to women at bars. I forget what his "job title" was, but it was hilarious.

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Glenn Ellyn moms standing a little too close to the large hole in the ground after I pulled a pole in the parkway. I asked politely for them to move so they don’t fall in (people ignore cones and caution tape) and I got “WE’RE ALLOWED TO STAND ON THE SIDEWALK!!!!!” I shrug it off, grab the gas chainsaw and fire it up on the first pull.
Scared the piss out of all 4 of them. Like literally. The one woman grabbed her crotch and started screaming “YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!”
BRAP
BRAAAPPP
BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP.

It’s not easy to operate a chainsaw while you’re laughing hysterically.

Thread Info