Reactions: Blood on Blood

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
That doesn't make me laugh, that makes me frustrated. I mean, I understand a computer would do it in a heartbeat. But seriously, it shouldn't have taken a call to a news station to get that done. Just an escalation with a service rep supervisor and maybe proof.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Don't know whether to laugh or say "FUCK" here, because it saddens me that someone in the City's code enforcement team is this motherfucking petty...

Sunday night, I dragged out my brush from the back of the house, out to the curb for pickup this week. At one point in time, in the city of West Chicago, it was the first Tuesday of the month. That was this past Tuesday...

Anyway, some cockstain named Jose in the city plastered a big warning on my front door window because I put my brush out a week too early... Evidently they've changed it to the first MONDAY of the month which is this coming Monday.

This is what they have to concern themselves with...

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
Don't know whether to laugh or say "FUCK" here, because it saddens me that someone in the City's code enforcement team is this motherfucking petty...

Sunday night, I dragged out my brush from the back of the house, out to the curb for pickup this week. At one point in time, in the city of West Chicago, it was the first Tuesday of the month. That was this past Tuesday...

Anyway, some cockstain named Jose in the city plastered a big warning on my front door window because I put my brush out a week too early... Evidently they've changed it to the first MONDAY of the month which is this coming Monday.

This is what they have to concern themselves with...

They put a sticker on your door window?

Seriously, fuck them.

I would be calling in an unfriendly fashion

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Yes. I forgot to bring the notice with me today (otherwise, I'd have snapped a pic of it for you guys), but yea, I was gonna draft up something nice to the city. And YES, they stuck it, with something like shipping tape to the front door on the porch, so the fucker wouldn't come off without tearing the shit out of it in the process.

A couple years ago (2 maybe), when I moved my Mother out to Maine, I mowed the lawn (which BTW, my lawn is pretty impeccable, not to brag or anything...), the weekend before we left. I was obviously then gone that following weekend, so nothing got cut. Then the 2nd following weekend I got back... There was a warning, taped like this notice was, to the front door that I had 3 days to cut my lawn. :MAD:

I let my alderman have an earful on that one...

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
um kind of confused on the ST mcdonalds cross over there
He posted a screenshot saying "where can I get these" when in the screenshot one of the images literally says "dmb.uk.com"

Someone sarcastically posted McDonalds asking where he can order one of them. The joke being "the answer is in what you posted, dumbass" :rofl:

Reactions: Kaeghl

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
It was the same with the cobalts. Anything where there is a top performance model and a shitbox entry model.

All the time on css.net " where can I buy a SS body kit for my ls" " where can I buy SS decals" "what 3" exhaust should I put on my stock 2.2l?"

Just stupid shit. They could buy an SS if they included all the shit mods they spent money on to make it look like one.

• Haha
Reactions: P40E

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
It was the same with the cobalts. Anything where there is a top performance model and a shitbox entry model.

All the time on css.net " where can I buy a SS body kit for my ls" " where can I buy SS decals" "what 3" exhaust should I put on my stock 2.2l?"

Just stupid shit. They could buy an SS if they included all the shit mods they spent money on to make it look like one.

my favorite argument is the ”Crawl Mode”. They’d swear the ST had a special “mode” that allowed it to crawl forward in 1st gear without throttle.

No you fucking muppet. That’s just the minimum commanded engine idle speed. There is no crawl mode. That is just the pcm trying to keep the engine from stalling.

Thread Info