• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

What made you laugh today?

Bruce Jibboo

Reaction score
Just a stereotypical conversation between two parties interested in transacting a $1000 honda civic. :dunno: :rofl:

DEEZUZ

Escrow shortage crew
Donating Member
Reaction score
Well yea.. I mean performance is not always high performance.... It's just... Performance...

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
:ford:

Engine block heater cord caused too much drag resistance

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
Aw fuck man an Astrolade! Been a long time since I've seen pics of one even, it was certainly an invention of the early 00s. Believe it or not the amount of fab work was not insignificant in making one of these. You had to add a few inches to the hood for instance.

That said, they didn't do a great job of fitting the headlights on this one as you can still see the original shape.

That looks like a short body version too, probably one of the last ones up here that isn't almost totally rotted out.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
Reaction score
HPTuners getting me out of a speeding ticket. Officer and I talked for about 20 minutes.

Top Bottom