67368725_163740484789898_6147310111497912320_n.jpg

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Reading this article and came across this paragraph. Well, no shit dumbass. What did you think would happen?

https://time.com/5629630/visit-area-51/?amp=true

For Kyle Rakutis, who made an Area 51 visit at nighttime in 2014 on a road trip from the Boston area to the West Coast, things went differently. At the Little A’le’Inn, a bartender gave Rakutis directions up a dirt road to the gates of Area 51. That’s when his visit took a turn, he says. “I’m reading the signs and all of a sudden the gates open, so I drive in, and these three military guys come out, guns drawn. As I’m sitting there, I’m kind of freaking out, because they don’t really say anything,” Rakutis says. “They just say, ‘check him out,’ and start searching my vehicle immediately.”

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I want to know what type of drug makes you think the CIA is coming for you, an old rich dude who's trying too hard to stay relevant on Twitter.

BTW: Aweosme pic. Bang a fat rail, freak out, and jump on your yacht with a bunch of rifles and head out to sea. Fantastic.

Hell or crazy enough to think that they wouldn't just sink the boat entirely.

ED:WTFH?

But his campaign for the L.P. nomination will do just fine; he intends to have an army composed of what he says are over four thousand volunteers appear in McAfee masks on "street corners, in parks, amusement parks, hotel lobbies" around America at the same time "once a month or more frequently" and deliver messages direct from him.

"I will say, 'clone in New York, turn on the camera' and I will look at someone and answer questions, then move to someone in L.A." He expects to send such masked spokespeople to conference and candidate debates as well. He'll instruct his surrogates via smartphone as to what to say and where to turn and whose hand to shake.

https://reason.com/2019/01/23/john-mcafee-takes-to-the-seas-fleeing-a/

Thread Info