• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

What made you laugh today?

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
I went to pick up some chinese food and the lady asked "did you need a fork?"
I answered no but then thought about it and smirked a little bit. I turned around and tried not to laugh because it sounded like "did you need a fuck" :rofl:

What made you lawl today?

Xtant12

Reaction score
My neighbor ran into his car with the lawn more while waiving hello to me!!!

BillyBru

FoodHead
Reaction score
haha ive had my buddy talk about this girl he loves like that. just mumbling but we could make it out.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
Reaction score
Was driving through a neighborhood in Glen Ellyn around noon today, minding my own business, going 25mph in 4th gear when I hear a lady yell from her front stoop. "SLOW DOWN!" So at first I did, until I realized, what a second, I'm only going 25, fuck you, so downshifted to second and floored it to the next turn, made a left, floored it again to the stop sign, then made a right and floored it in first and second gear. I'm sure she heard me tearing it through her lovely neighborhood until I hit Roosevelt rd. Next time you tell somebody to slow down, make sure they are breaking the law first, bitch.

SirMarco

of Pingree Grove
Reaction score
I saw this moose of a lady diggin deep in her nose on 90 this morning. She saw me yet kept on drillin for what ever was up there. I didn't know the finger could go that far up the nose.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
:rofl:

When Ashley Lineberger renewed her license she was surprised to find the replacement listed her street address as "EAT ASS." After informing the Florida DMV she doesn't live on "EAT ASS" they tried to charge her for a new one.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
Goddamn it Mook, I just saw this and I posted my own thread on Eat Ass...

You win!

LaneLander

Reaction score
So I heard they finally invented a car that runs on water...

but you have to get the water from the gulf of mexico

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
I went to pick up some chinese food and the lady asked "did you need a fork?"
I answered no but then thought about it and smirked a little bit. I turned around and tried not to laugh because it sounded like "did you need a fuck"
Dont lie. You whipped the head around and asked "you guys do that here?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom