rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
1716657825442.png

Shawn1112

TCG Blue
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood

Those little pricks or similar little pricks semi attacked me as a kid at Lincoln Park Zoo. My Dad took us to the zoo and we were feeding them, peanuts iirc. We were handing them to the "Chinese monkeys" is what my Dad called them. Anyway I dropped a peanut or whatever we were feeding them near the fence. Went to pick it up and one of those fuckers reached thru the fence, grabbed me by the hair and was slamming my head into the fence. My Dad was lol and in the meantime this prick just kept bashing my head into the fence. Finally my Dad grabbed the monkeys hand and got him to release the grip. Scared the living fuck out of me, I remember I was crying like a lil bitch, ( I was like 9 or 10) lol. I never went near those fucks ever again even as an adult bringing my kids to Lincoln Park Zoo

Jimbo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
Those little pricks or similar little pricks semi attacked me as a kid at Lincoln Park Zoo. My Dad took us to the zoo and we were feeding them, peanuts iirc. We were handing them to the "Chinese monkeys" is what my Dad called them. Anyway I dropped a peanut or whatever we were feeding them near the fence. Went to pick it up and one of those fuckers reached thru the fence, grabbed me by the hair and was slamming my head into the fence. My Dad was lol and in the meantime this prick just kept bashing my head into the fence. Finally my Dad grabbed the monkeys hand and got him to release the grip. Scared the living fuck out of me, I remember I was crying like a lil bitch, ( I was like 9 or 10) lol. I never went near those fucks ever again even as an adult bringing my kids to Lincoln Park Zoo
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Surprised you didn't beat it.

Thread Info