đź’¬ OT what made me laugh/facepalm on craigslist today.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport

2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport, grey with grey interior.
4.0 Litre inline 6 cylinder
Automatic transmission, A/C, power windows
4X4
154,000 miles
"Damaged"
As you can see there is front end damage on this vehicle, slid into ditch and pushed in grille and crinkled front fenders. NO damage to radiators and is not leaking. power steering pump pulley is broken, fan blade is broken, fan shroud broken as well. torsion bar from front axle to frame is bent but no signs of frame damage. Runs good. Very little rust. Will roll but will need a trailer or tow truck to remove. Serious inquiries only

00i0i_gAa2g39hqeK_600x450.jpg

00X0X_7sxmjRN3Set_600x450.jpg

:bowrofl: "Slid" into ditch. "No frame damage" but the entire front end is tweaked downward on the driver side.

I paid $1500 for my not-a-thing-wrong, running Cherokee Classic with 245k back in 2010. $1500 for a basket case makes me lol.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
Title and description gold.

GOT A DUI???John Deere Riding mower (Streator)

00C0C_8KGs5Owp91B_600x450.jpg

I have a riding mower Im looking to trade and get it out of my garage. Do not need ILLINOIS DRIVERS LIC to run on city streets (hint hint) Runs like a top!!!!!! I have too many twists and turns AND FLOWER BEDS in my yard- its just easier to do it with a push mower. Looking to trade for "beater" pickup truck, van or possibly a moped/scooter or maybe rototiller. Anything else really almost anything just make an offer (working items ONLY, you can all keep your broken junk).

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
*******1972 NOVA*******

1972 Nova from the West Coast California area. This Nova has been sitting for a few years and currently does not have a motor and was an AC car. It does have a 350 turbo trans, multi-leaf springs, 10 bolt rear end, and power drum brakes. The body work is about 95% complete since there was minimal rust since it didn't see Midwest winters. There is some rust in the drivers side floor board by the pedals, which I have a new replacement panel for but did not weld it in. The Nova was painted several years ago with the intention to restore but I never got around to it. It does have some interior to it like the rear seat, bucket seats (out of a chevelle), and front door panels. However, I myself would replace/restore most of the interior since the car is 40+ years old. I'm only looking to sell the Nova and not trade. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Thanks

00101_emEMlAbZyDA_600x450.jpg

00U0U_aDpXZplyted_600x450.jpg

00Y0Y_5LV7z3dUWFo_600x450.jpg

:picard: I'm hoping that's just gunk from dropping shit and water getting beneath the carpet but "minimal rust". Shit's fucking nasty.

Thread Info