🎵 Music What Kind Of Music Do You Listen To?

What Do You Listen To?

• Rock & Roll

Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Rap

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • Country

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Other

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I checked all four boxes, occasionally enjoy Beethoven, Bach classical etc

Been jamming on Steve Earle as of late

Bob Kazamakis ilikemtb999

I too love me some Hank

2fdf81bfb0480122aa318c7d7b376242.jpg

Reactions: Bob Kazamakis

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
classic rock and roll like Elvis, Chuck Berry,Jerry Lee Lewis.

There’s more but that’s enough shit to type out
How old are you, didnt expect that genre from anyone on here.
Most of what I listen to is country. I don't like most of what is played on the radio though. We usually listen to the stuff from the 80's-90's. I really like the texas red dirt stuff though.
So "real" country lol. Not all this new pop shit they all call country because its the cool thing to do

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
How old are you, didnt expect that genre from anyone on here.

So "real" country lol. Not all this new pop shit they all call country because its the cool thing to do
Just turned 36. Most of the old stuff I listen to is because of my grand parents. I have one grandmother that loves Elvis and another that loved Neil Diamond (also great). My grandfathers both listened to old school country. My dad listens to shitty classic rock which I could never get in to like Rolling Stones, Van Halen, shit like that.

also like some old school hip hop/rap like Kurtis Blow, Run dmc, Krs one, biggie etc

Reactions: Shawn1112

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
jeaaaallous.

woulda been sweet to see linkin park back in the day too.
Never seen them live?
Probably seen the 4-5 times and they would put on one hell of a show. I seen them open for Metallica followed by Limp Bizkit. Limp Bizkit was booed off the stage 2-3 songs in to their set. To the point where people were throwing shit at them and it got dangerous. Had to literally sit there for what felt like 3hrs before Metallica took the stage

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Rock. Did anyone notice, 95.5 WEBG (country), flipped on September 3rd, to a rock station... WCHI. Heavy concentration on 90's and early 00's hard rock. They played Drowning Pool - Bodies this morning.

The thing with country is that a lot of new "country" is really more mainstream top 40 referred to in the business a CHR (Contemporary Hit Radio). Very thin lines between the two.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Rock. Did anyone notice, 95.5 WEBG (country), flipped on September 3rd, to a rock station... WCHI. Heavy concentration on 90's and early 00's hard rock. They played Drowning Pool - Bodies this morning.

The thing with country is that a lot of new "country" is really more mainstream top 40 referred to in the business a CHR (Contemporary Hit Radio). Very thin lines between the two.

yeah they play bodies by drowning pool then something by the fucking cranberrys followed by something by jimmy buffet

i can't get into that station at all it's inconsistent as fuck

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
yeah they play bodies by drowning pool then something by the fucking cranberrys followed by something by jimmy buffet

I have questioned some of their "train wrecks" and I've also found a bit of repetitiveness on the weekend, but overall can't complain.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363

Carl@Redline Carl@Redline says i listen to "ButtRock"

tesla, halen, africa, jovi, ect...

although he does secretively enjoy it at time. but not much as Great White Drake Great White Drake

and i love the new Rock 95.5. its almost like my playlists :ROFLMAO::love:
case in point.

nothing like fucking bon jovi following up danzig... K

View attachment 67705
I have questioned some of their "train wrecks" and I've also found a bit of repetitiveness on the weekend, but overall can't complain.
dont talk shit about Jovi!

how dare you.

Seriously playing pat benatar right now.

This song

Station BLOOOWS

• Haha
Reactions: Shawn1112

Thread Info