3800 What is your refund?

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Originally posted by alexgtp@Jan 26 2005, 09:31 AM
Wll did my taxes and as usual I get screwed.. Stupid INCOME TAX!!

I am only getting back 100.oo and some change..for federal.. and I owe the state 89 and some change.. WOOHOOO!!!!!!!

Vegas here i come.. 11.oo dolla holla!! :ph34r:
[snapback]68940[/snapback]​

I'm getting $500 back from federal. Time to throw my exhaust on :)
State = $78.00

F

fastcash

change your deductions to 0 now, so next year you get more from the irs. also, have them take out an extra 20 a week, now you have 1000.00 in the bank. read tax books, and talk to pros, if you are able to itemize, do it. beware, deductions of more than 1% of your yearly income throws a red flag to the man. itemize, itemize, deduct, deduct, pay, pay, it all sucks ne way

98 TGP TOY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 9, 2008
Morton, IL
the benefits of being married for a full year comparerd to a large sum of money ONCE a year isnt justifiable

Im confused what that means?

Are you saying its not worth being married and getting a lump sum or that I shouldnt get married just for the lump sum, or what?

Tell me quick, cause im going to the jeweler tonight, then plan on proposing to any hot girl i see until one says yes.....

F

fastcash

Originally posted by 98 TGP TOY@Jan 26 2005, 01:37 PM
the benefits of being married for a full year comparerd to a large sum of money ONCE a year isnt justifiable

Im confused what that means?

Are you saying its not worth being married and getting a lump sum or that I shouldnt get married just for the lump sum, or what?

Tell me quick, cause im going to the jeweler tonight, then plan on proposing to any hot girl i see until one says yes.....
[snapback]68989[/snapback]​

both, on the reply to the topic ?:

i get on average 900 every year

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info