What is your dream job?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
No matter how much money you have you still need to keep busy, as in a hobby, sport, building cars etc., if you don’t you go crazy / mental, become a shut in and not enjoy what you have around you.

I have like 3 guys I'd employ....

Each year one of them is tasked to build me a custom vehicle. In exchange they get to build they're own copy while being paid to.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i passed up (with rational enough reasons at the time) working for the company that just had the largest software IPO ever... 3 times... hopefully where i'm at now will work out well, but i always knew that other company to have a top notch product that i found exciting. i'm known as an expert on it at my current job and write a bunch of articles on it. anyway, this did get me thinking about what if i did have that poopy ton of stock now and could kinda do whatever i wanted. i'm not really sure because realistically i've never entertained the idea of having enough money to do whatever i felt like. it might be just making some more risky moves with starting my own computery based biz, or maybe peace out to somewhere like south africa and work with/expand the cheetahs place i volunteered at because they are really cool and it would be fun. or maybe just aim my computery skillset at NGOs and public problems to try and analyze and improve policy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info