What is the appeal of the NSX?

bnr32

Regular
TCG Premium
Nov 6, 2013
Never said they weren't cool. I've read into them, I'm not saying they're undeserving of praise, I just don't personally see the appeal. I like his because it's an '04 and in the color I like the most on those cars. You rarely see the newer ones out on the streets, the 3-4 I've ever seen were either red 94's or riced out with stance and shit that goes against any good the car had going for it.

they only sold 400 or less per year after 96. 90-95 count for almost 80% of the cars sold.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
I love NSXs, wouldn't mind owning one someday. I give [MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION] shit all the time for not getting one.

I personally wouldn't buy an automatic, but that's me. I also find it funny when people claim their car is rare based on options. The F-Body guys used to do this all the time. "I have 1 out of 20 Camaro SS that was black, with grey interior, manual, with tape deck and cd changer, without leather seats, with silver badges, with SS floor mats. My car is rare!"

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Kevin all you own is shiny junk... But hey, atleast it is shiny which is more than most of us can say about ours!

This wasn't intentionally a joke about your head, but if it works... Let it ride

Yours truly, emerballs

Yeah..about that..not having a shop anymore thats not entirely true. I was working out in the garage Saturday looking at my dirty vehicles thinking about what I disgrace I am. lol I used to judge the shit out of people for their dirty cars when I always had a shop to work on my own in. Now that I don't anymore I realize how hard it is to make time to get 3 vehicles to hand washes.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Yeah..about that..not having a shop anymore thats not entirely true. I was working out in the garage Saturday looking at my dirty vehicles thinking about what I disgrace I am. lol I used to judge the shit out of people for their dirty cars when I always had a shop to work on my own in. Now that I don't anymore I realize how hard it is to make time to get 3 vehicles to hand washes.

:bowrofl:

Wait until this gets around.... :s00ls::s00ls:

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Nice car. I am another one who is interested in these cars as well as what you continue to due with it as you own it.

Just looked at eBay. Fuck those prices.

I remember when I was 13-14 drooling over them when they were 15-20 grand. These motherfuckers have Ford GT appreciation.

I saw one with a blower for sale last year on 6speedonline. Sharp car but wasn't cheap. It kind of sparked my interest for a little while. I always liked the looks of these cars and thought it might be fun to own one for a little while. So I looked around and found they are pricey when clean and low miles. For that kind of money I wasn't interested anymore. Mainly due to the lack of power, like many mentioned already. For that kind of money I could get something I would be more happy with. Seeing as I wasn't that into getting the NSX as my first 'import'.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info