• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

What intakes are y'all runnin?

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Feb 16, 2005
I made my own. By hand.

You 'mainstream' engine guys are spoiled rotten.:rolleyes:;)

ive worked with a number of CAI companies and some of them have the same though process as you. Some of the companies think that bigger is better and thats it.. BUT, i have worked with companies that have airflow engineers and software and it's quite an eye opener... when a CAI is designed properly, you can actually see a big difference over some oversized PVC tube.

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
ive worked with a number of CAI companies and some of them have the same though process as you. Some of the companies think that bigger is better and thats it.. BUT, i have worked with companies that have airflow engineers and software and it's quite an eye opener... when a CAI is designed properly, you can actually see a big difference over some oversized PVC tube.

Let me restate that for you.
An entire intake manifold from throttle body to heads, fuel rails, the whole 9 1/2 yards, out of aluminum, some bolted, some welded. Including positive displacement supercharger.

No PVC hot air intake here, Sir.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info