Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Maro

TCG Elite Member
Jun 20, 2008
Stupefy Harry Potter GIF by WBGames
giphy (10).gif

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Noob.. ? I have 5200 hrs in DayZ between 2 steam accounts but I’ve Been playing since 2014.
Yea... I'm not even close. I say over 600 because that's what my ps5 tells me. I think it's actually more but probably not by much. I played maybe an hour or two of the DayZ Arma mod before just stopping completely. Then picked it back up last year (I think around summer).

As for Harry Potter. I forgot about that game. Pre-ordered it, got it 2 days EARLIER than the early access (early access was 3 days early, and I got mine 5 days early). I also streamed it while I was playing early, got copyrighted and now can't stream on psn until the 3 months are up. :rofl: I played it a bit and stopped because I've been playing DayZ with friends and family and it's one of those games where when you start, there's no time awareness.

Reactions: sktchy

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Picked up Final Fantasy THEATRHYTHM FINAL BAR LINE. It's kinda like a guitar hero type of game but with FF songs and a slightly different style of gameplay. It's pretty mindless and easy to pickup and play for a little bit here and there. I'm rather enjoying it.
I'd probs sell a left nut for a good new FF game. I think the last one I played was 14? And I ground that for about all it was worth.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I'd probs sell a left nut for a good new FF game. I think the last one I played was 14? And I ground that for about all it was worth.
Not everyone shares my enthusiasm, but the FF7 Remake was phenomenal IMO. It's the only game I've played as an adult that gave me as much joy as the PS1 Era FFs that I played as a kid.

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021
Not everyone shares my enthusiasm, but the FF7 Remake was phenomenal IMO. It's the only game I've played as an adult that gave me as much joy as the PS1 Era FFs that I played as a kid.
I should probably get it, there ain't nothin like a good FF grind. Except for that linear bs in 10. If it wasn't for the graphics and experimenting with new engines at the time they should've ate a bag of dicks for that one

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
I should probably get it, there ain't nothin like a good FF grind. Except for that linear bs in 10. If it wasn't for the graphics and experimenting with new engines at the time they should've ate a bag of dicks for that one
Anything modern in FF is going to be relatively linear. Better that way IMO. Open world games are incredibly boring to me.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Moar DayZ and a bit of RDR2. Thinking of picking up sons of the Forrest.

Also got the dayz players. I want this just because it’s an Ada. ?

I have DayZ (bought it recently) but don't have a computer that will actually run it ATM :ROFLMAO:

So... I actually got back into playing Minecraft and Battlefield2...

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
I have DayZ (bought it recently) but don't have a computer that will actually run it ATM :ROFLMAO:

So... I actually got back into playing Minecraft and Battlefield2...

dayz on PC is fun. Sooo many modded maps now too. Lately I’ve been playing on the Prypiat (Chernobyl) map someone made. It’s massive.

We used to have a TCG Minecraft server at one point. I had a log cabin and a massive tower. Probably way back in 2013 or so lol.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Found the thread.. it was 2014 when we had the TCG Minecraft server. Lol

Austin Powers Nerd GIF

Thread Info