Gaming What game are you currently playing?

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Playing Deathloop.

This game is fairly complex with looping back to the start of the day and going through different zones at different times.
There is a lot of coordination needed.

Deathloop-Gameplay-Trailer-3-Deja-Vu.jpg

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
We got some new demo radios for work today. My director gave GSOC and a few people code names to call each other. I wasn’t given one. Thank god we had this discussion last night.

“Command, this is Pequod. Arriving at LS”

“Confirmed. Don’t go in hot.”

I made a new friend. ???

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Started up car mechanic simulator yesterday. my first time actually playing it. I was on it all fucking night :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Decided to spring for car mechanic simulator 2021 today. There's just something so satisfying about taking a car in, tearing it apart, replacing the bad parts w/ good ones and sending it on its way. It's a repetitive loop for sure, but one I can do over and over and over. And after playing so much My Summer Car, this game is a cakewalk. :ROFLMAO: I don't even need to spend the whole weekend in a sauna or chopping firewood to get my stress levels down instead of actually working on cars. I do wish there was booze tho.

I have stuff I need to do to my real cars. And yet here i am. :LOL:

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Started up car mechanic simulator yesterday. my first time actually playing it. I was on it all fucking night :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Decided to spring for car mechanic simulator 2021 today. There's just something so satisfying about taking a car in, tearing it apart, replacing the bad parts w/ good ones and sending it on its way. It's a repetitive loop for sure, but one I can do over and over and over. And after playing so much My Summer Car, this game is a cakewalk. :ROFLMAO: I don't even need to spend the whole weekend in a sauna or chopping firewood to get my stress levels down instead of actually working on cars. I do wish there was booze tho.

I saw you on it. Lol. Made me look into it but I didn't download it. Still stuck playing DayZ. I have over 600 hours so far on it. Lol

sktchy

⚠️🫠
TCG Premium
Jul 27, 2021

This sounds like somethin I better not even look at or I'm not gonna get anything done

Reactions: IDAFC21

Thread Info