Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
I Also Bought Wonderlands last week as its one of the few games that is split screen and I can play with my wife. She loves it... actually obsessed with it. She will text me during the day about missions she wants to do and now she wants to 100% the game. since I bought it we have played every day for a couple hours.. lol. I personally like BL3 and BL2 better as its less cluttered than Wonderlands and the story in BL2 seems the best to me but Wonderlands is decent enough.
BL2 is hands down the best of the series. I feel like BL3 just wants you to grind side missions to get thru the story which annoys me. Also the bosses suck.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Bl2 was definitely the peak of the series. Don't think I've even finished 3 but I've done a couple dlcs, I just lose interest with it being the same over and over. Been kickin around wonderlands but haven't pulled the trigger yet for that reason.
Green man gaming has it for over 50% off. I got the chaotic pack for $35

Jul 31, 2020
Sycamore
Real Name
Kristian
Been a bit obsessed with the new RSS Classic Endurance pack in Assetto Corsa, doesn't come with the CLK GTR but does include the GT-One, Nissan R390 and Ferrari 333 SP are a lot of fun/challenge to drive.

Screenshot_legion_mercedes_clk_lm_sx_lemans_2-11-122-23-0-4.jpg
Screenshot_rss_lmgt_toyama_2zero_v8_sx_lemans_2-11-122-22-11-19.jpg

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
We're back on Overchopped 2.

If you ever want to really test your relationships limits this game will do it. Jesus fucking christ the dogs must think we're fucking nuts how we yell and scream at each playing this game.
Overcooked? I hear ya! Me and the wife (girlfriend at the time) would get so worked up over that game.

We still make jokes about it. If we are on an argument and one of us is having a hard time spitting out what we're trying to say we just usually yell "YOU GOTTA CHOP THE FUCKIN MEAT BEFORE YOU FRY IT!!"

• Haha
Reactions: wombat and DEEZUZ

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Overcooked? I hear ya! Me and the wife (girlfriend at the time) would get so worked up over that game.

We still make jokes about it. If we are on an argument and one of us is having a hard time spitting out what we're trying to say we just usually yell "YOU GOTTA CHOP THE FUCKIN MEAT BEFORE YOU FRY IT!!"
We got off it for a year.

We're back on.

It's brutal

Reactions: Sprayin

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI

It's such an obnoxiously easy concept that becomes difficult to manage SO FAST ?. First few levels all is good, need to make sushi? Forget how to do everything.

Reactions: DEEZUZ

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
After posting that pikes peak vid in the hill climb thread I got a wild bug up my ass to drive the course and grabbed the nearest game I had that actually has this track in it, Dirt Rally on XB1, yes the one from 2016 :LOL: Did my runs in the iconic Audi S1 Pikes Peak Quattro. Did several runs and on a GOOD run (still w/ several mistakes) could only get it down to like the 9.30 range. Wish more current games had this fucking course.

WhiteKnuckle

Mopowah Baby!!
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2019
Bedford Park
Real Name
Pete Schuch
been having fun with the family playing Mario party superstars on switch.
It takes all the Mario Party games from the past and updates the graphics.
Typical nintendo, regurgitate everything.
Last time I played Mario party was in college dorm rooms drunk on Naty Light.
It would be fun to play with actual adults at a party.

Reactions: sktchy

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
been having fun with the family playing Mario party superstars on switch.
It takes all the Mario Party games from the past and updates the graphics.
Typical nintendo, regurgitate everything.
Last time I played Mario party was in college dorm rooms drunk on Naty Light.
It would be fun to play with actual adults at a party.
My problem with this game is that there are limited games and maps. And zero plan to expand it at all. Me and my wife love Mario party but we got like a months worth of play out of it and then we were done.

Thread Info