Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Despite my rant, been playing warzone 2.0 all day. I've grown to like it.

I tried to play it today ( got no game)

I think it requires the latest MWF2 purchase

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I just unpacked my Xbox after the move into our permanent home. I was going through some original and Xbox360 games I'd squirreled away.

I knew Xbox made a lot of games backwards compatible, but didn't realize that some have been graphically enhanced.

It started up Indiana Jones: The Emperor's Tomb and was pleasantly surprised at how good it looked (given it came out in 2003). Now I have to go through all my old games to see what they look like now having been made backwards compatible.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
All my hopes and dreams have been crushed as the last two games I tried were met with much less success. James Bond: Nightfire and Counter Strike. What a rip!

And then I immediately searched for any Counter Strike and there was only one offering, and it was not available for download.

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
All my hopes and dreams have been crushed as the last two games I tried were met with much less success. James Bond: Nightfire and Counter Strike. What a rip!

And then I immediately searched for any Counter Strike and there was only one offering, and it was not available for download.
Yeah. Not all games are backwards compatible and only a few games got upgrades. Some of the upgrades are major though. Some games got both a resolution and fps boost.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
If you like that style of game, and I know you were obsessed with fallout 3, you need to play wasteland 3. It’s pretty much fallout tactics. I loved it.
It is/was in game pass. I think I downloaded and played it a while ago.

Also, would love to be playing MW2 right now but lol at having time to play anything not pauseable with a screaming baby.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Back into Borderlands 2 and 3 with the wife. At first we were playing BL2 on the small 32” tv in the bedroom. It was fine. Then she wanted to play BL3 and I told her the resolution of that game is much higher so we won’t be able to see shit on this tv. She insisted we try it…. Well now the 55” tv is set it up in the bedroom next to the 32”. ?

Also still playing DayZ… 3500hrs and counting.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Currently playing through ME3 Legendary Edition. Except this time, I'm doing it with ALL of the mods like the content mods like Expanded Galaxy, and Take Earth Back, and Diversity Project, along with the 4K texture upgrade packs from ALOT. Game looks even better, and the restored cut content, and updated communicate content is nice.

I also installed the Emily Wong Returns mod, so instead of Diana Aller's, aka the Jessica Chobot insert nobody wanted, you can have Emily Wong abord the normandy. Right now its just a character model and text reference replacement, but they are working on the voiced dialogue and dialogue wheel options now too for a complete replacement.

Oh, and I also installed the Miranda Butt Shot mod. :)

Reactions: IDAFC21

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
Currently playing through ME3 Legendary Edition. Except this time, I'm doing it with ALL of the mods like the content mods like Expanded Galaxy, and Take Earth Back, and Diversity Project, along with the 4K texture upgrade packs from ALOT. Game looks even better, and the restored cut content, and updated communicate content is nice.

I also installed the Emily Wong Returns mod, so instead of Diana Aller's, aka the Jessica Chobot insert nobody wanted, you can have Emily Wong abord the normandy. Right now its just a character model and text reference replacement, but they are working on the voiced dialogue and dialogue wheel options now too for a complete replacement.

Oh, and I also installed the Miranda Butt Shot mod. :)

Miranda Butt Shot mod! :ROFLMAO: ? :ROFLMAO:

Gotta admit, she does have one of the best digital dumpers in gaming.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Miranda Butt Shot mod! :ROFLMAO: ? :ROFLMAO:

Gotta admit, she does have one of the best digital dumpers in gaming.
It restores the original POV for the dialogue in the Specter offices. Cause in the remaster BioWare changed the camera POV. so modders went back to the original and put the files in Legendary edition. Lol.

MirkosMangle

Regular
Jul 12, 2021
SOMA at the moment. Recently i discovered for myself what is jailbroken firestick here and how i can have an access to huge library of new and old games. Going to check that out on the weekend and probably will end up playing the whole day long. I am sure i can find Soma and Vice city there as well. After reading this thread i am making a longer list of what i want to play on a weekend.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Just bought tiny Tina’s wonderland after playing BL3 for a bit and remembering it kind of sucks.
I Also Bought Wonderlands last week as its one of the few games that is split screen and I can play with my wife. She loves it... actually obsessed with it. She will text me during the day about missions she wants to do and now she wants to 100% the game. since I bought it we have played every day for a couple hours.. lol. I personally like BL3 and BL2 better as its less cluttered than Wonderlands and the story in BL2 seems the best to me but Wonderlands is decent enough.

Thread Info