Gaming What game are you currently playing?

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Nice! I’m an admin on an RP dayz server.

We have a group that is getting started that is really into military style runs and have custom areas made for them to run different scenarios. Server is technically a pve server but the admins play the part of the bad guys when needed and have all kinds of custom shit for the pve guys and loot goblins.. lol. If you are interested at all it’s called UnApocalyptic. There are 2 servers a namalsk server that is hard survival and the RP deer isle.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Pretty pumped for STALKER 2. I think it’s the best looking game shown to date.

How does the first one play?
There's a community patch called "Zone Reclamation Project" that fixes all of the CTD's and various scripting/graphical issues for it being a 15 year old game. This is my second play through and the first play through I played all 3 in succession and I never experienced a single crash; Shadow of Chernobyl, Clear Skies, and Call of Pripyat. This time I'm about 1/4 the way through the first game and still no crashes. Performance is great, some slow downs but only when there's a lot of scripting/objects on screen but nothing that would hinder gameplay, just noticeable drops. Check out the subreddit and read the sidebar. There's also a couple graphical mods that are high-res vanilla textures and makes everything look better, those are called "AtmosFear" and "Absolute Nature".

Nice! I’m an admin on an RP dayz server.

We have a group that is getting started that is really into military style runs and have custom areas made for them to run different scenarios. Server is technically a pve server but the admins play the part of the bad guys when needed and have all kinds of custom shit for the pve guys and loot goblins.. lol. If you are interested at all it’s called UnApocalyptic. There are 2 servers a namalsk server that is hard survival and the RP deer isle.
I fucking love the Namalsk map. Funny enough, Object A2 is literally the STALKER X18 lab. :rofl: Arguably the best map that's ever graced Arma/DayZ. I'll have to check it out, I only really play on Degeneration 1PP PvP. There was a guy, CrazyMike, who had an absolutely sick survival Arma 3 server and he would transition between summer and winter Chernarus every couple months. I'm looking for another winter server because I absolutely love the aesthetic of winter Chernarus.

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Aaand now my wife wants to play Skyrim. 2 hours today to get through the 1st mission dungeon mission for the winterhold mages college. She sneaks around and freaks out standing in place for 10 mins at a time. Lol. She was stressed after that and said there is no way to do it faster. I did the same mission on a new character in 15 mins. Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: Mook

Maro

TCG Elite Member
Jun 20, 2008
These are both free on the EPIC store until Thursday if anyone else wants to play them. As well as a 3rd Tomb Raider game
Thank you sir! Just saved me $15, was about to buy this on steam winter sale.

FineBouncyGoldfish-size_restricted.gif

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I've just been going back and playing what i've had for years: Tomb Raider, Tomb Raider: shadow of the something, MK X, GTA V, Alien Isolation.
I still havent played shadow of the tomb raider (the 3rd one) and I bought that one years ago. Its still wrapped up :LOL: I loved the first 2. dont know why I havent played the 3rd yet. I was just thinking about this the other day.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
I still havent played shadow of the tomb raider (the 3rd one) and I bought that one years ago. Its still wrapped up :LOL: I loved the first 2. dont know why I havent played the 3rd yet. I was just thinking about this the other day.
it's really solid, imo. I personally like the story of the previous one better but this one is pretty fun.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
My friends and I are still playing Ticket to Ride. It's addictive. We know the destinations so well that blocking is now an integral part of the game. I won the last 4 games with very high scores so things are going well lately. Key is grabbing enough destinations to get to around 50 points for them and taking longer routes to them for more points. A 6 train route is worth 15 while a 2 train route is only 2 so it's worth going out of the way a little to grab the longer routes. Just need to be smart with collecting route cards to get the big routes. The more you play this game, the more complicated and fun it becomes.

Reactions: Nccstud

Nccstud

Daddy no likey
TCG Premium
Aug 20, 2012
Belvidere
My friends and I are still playing Ticket to Ride. It's addictive. We know the destinations so well that blocking is now an integral part of the game. I won the last 4 games with very high scores so things are going well lately. Key is grabbing enough destinations to get to around 50 points for them and taking longer routes to them for more points. A 6 train route is worth 15 while a 2 train route is only 2 so it's worth going out of the way a little to grab the longer routes. Just need to be smart with collecting route cards to get the big routes. The more you play this game, the more complicated and fun it becomes.
And after all of that....the game at it's core is super basic. I love it

Reactions: Flyn

Thread Info