Gaming What game are you currently playing?

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
SMFH

Oh Brother Facepalm GIF by reactionseditor

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
40 hours in and I finally rage quit. I'm somehow so hilariously outclassed in this boss fight, no clue how I'm going to beat it.
53 hours in. I'm at the final boss (there is more after him but hes the final hurdle). He has a one hit KO move once you get his health down enough and I did not spec my main guy against that....so when I did, the game is over :rofl:

So while I was going to just grind real quick to get that.....I got sidetracked and knocked out the karting side quest (1% diamond achievement), the business management side quest (8% diamond) and I think two other 8% diamonds.

I have 9 side quests left outta 52....I think a few open up in the end game but I'm missing a few earlier ones, which is annoying me.

This game has been crack for me.

Reactions: IDAFC21

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
Steam has Halo the MCC collection for $10. Since my Xbox died, and I'm not planning on replacing it, I picked up MCC for PC. I'm enjoying some old school Halo CE right now. Still so much fun.
I have to ask around, but I might be able to get you a One X for $0. IIRC it just needs to be shipped back from California, which won't cost anything.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I have to ask around, but I might be able to get you a One X for $0. IIRC it just needs to be shipped back from California, which won't cost anything.
I'd never touch it, I haven't touched my original Xbox in well over a year. All I was using it for was streaming video apps and the Nvidia Shield has replaced it.

My Xbox still works, the cooling fan bearings have failed though and make a horrible racket. I don't feel like opening it up and replacing the fan.

Thread Info